everyone's favorite injectable based AAS (not phs) cycle?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious what everyone's favorite cycle is? i want this strictly to be about injectable based AAS cycles

and give a little info on why :)

for me its test prop 150mg eod/tren ace 100mg eod

i just love tren .. i suffer no sides at all except for a SLIGHT shortening of my temper .. tren is the only gear that can actually screw with you because it has a mild effect on seratonine levels ... but its minor

and i'm strong as a bear, hold no water, get bigger but don't really gain many pounds because tren burns fat off me

and the test is an excellent mass builder and leaves me feeling great and my dear friend down below running like a steam train

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i love tren,

but i hate my cholesterol when taking it.

before - 162
during - 224

diet was actually cleaner while on tren.

as for favorite cycle, test/deca.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I'm with glen...

Test Prop 125mg eod/Tren Ace 50mg ed

I'm significantly smaller than glen though (not in height bro, don't get excited). This stack has been great. Ever since I started injectables, I will NEVER go back to orals.

liftbiggetbig

Awards
so far its the one i'm on right now, though its not completely injectable based.

500mg test prop/week
250mg bold base/week
100mg drol/ed

pinning every day and saw results from the bold base 3 days into it. love the super intense pumps and incredible endurance in the gym. strength is going up fast and mass is packing on. hunger is also waaaay up there but it's nearly winter so eat up i say.

i've been getting VERY little pain the injectables, the bold base is giving me zero problems.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Test and tren though I prefer 150mg test day (test cyp or prop) and 50mg tren a day. Tren ace seems better taken ED, and it can be made into 100 to 200mg a ml it can easily be taken with a slin pin.

The other I would pick would be Test deca, EQ, and nand deca. For a long cycle this is great. 3:4:2 respectively for the ratio. front load for the first week with 3 times your normal dose and run for 16 weeks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
My Favorite cycle was and probably always will be pretty much like my first. I am a fan of lower dosed, longer cycles, just because they have been easier on me in terms of how I feel. With the shorter cycles I have tried, I often feel like the things just get going when I should stop.

1-16: Test
1-4: D-bol or another oral to kick it off
6-11: Tren
Maybe add some EQ or Decca in as well.

ManBeast

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Same as you Glenihan, but i used 75mg eod of Tren, i'll be running the same sorta cycle for my upcomming cutter but 200mg Test eod and 100mg Tren eod with proviron as well.

I just plain LOVE Tren, ya it screwed with my sleep and my mood from time to time but i was hitting personal bests while in a calorie deficient and actually put on a couple pounds of LBM while dropping 12lbs of fat, this was in 6 weeks!

drumirvin

Awards
Ahh Tren...you can't go wrong with it. I like to mix Tren/masteron/winny the last 6 weeks before a show..and add in a lil' prop as well. Something about mixing those with clen and either t3 or t4....SHREDDED!! Glen is right though...tren has put more evil thoughts in my head than any other steroid. The voices their get a bit louder when on Tren...ok...kidding...but the aggression sure is more noticable...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im interested in Ubi's response....

interesting thread.

Sendo

Awards
for me its test prop 150mg eod/tren ace 100mg eod
I would have to second this.

My pet rat loves this cycle as well. Except with ED injects. His next cycle will be with Test Enan/Tren Enan. My rat is reading this post as we speak and is getting very excited just thinking about it.

Only problem is that my rat tends to shed on tren really badly, but we think we've worked out a solution to bring his shedding to a halt. :dance:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Ubi will say Test/Deca/EQ .. probably like 750/400/400

that's my guess

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Mine is tren ace 75mgs/day along with test 500-1000mgs/week depending on goals. I like prop but the ed injections between that and the tren tend to get old and painful.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Ubi will say Test/Deca/EQ .. probably like 750/400/400

that's my guess
Wow.. Glen, you almost nailed my current cycle. My Eq is at 525mg/week. :)

I just dropped Deca out of the mix because of some pesky lumps.

I think my favorite was my long one I completed before the one Glen just guessed out of blue.

My favorite was designed to be a bulker combined with a cutting phase at the end. I ran Test Prop 5 weeks with Test Enan/Cyp + EQ for 20 weeks then Test Prop/Tren Ace/Masteron/Var for 8 more weeks. (ED and a little overkill I must admit) post cycle therapy was Toremefine and a magical shotgun concoction of supps of all shapes and sizes.

I'm keeping it more simple these days but I must say the tail end of that sucker had me grainy and pretty happy with my accomplishments.. Just not as big as I'd like. ;) I hit 240lbs at the zenith and was very lean... near the end I was about 232 and leaner, but more angry. (Tren does that to me too)

Like I said though, I'm keeping it simple these days. That was an experiment in debauchery more or less.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sust/EQ @ 2/1 shot EOD for at least 14 weeks, with a 5AR inhibitor for my MPB (you tren users can eat me you lucky fvcks!). hungry, veiny, horny, full, strong and very few sides. perfect.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
that's a whole lot of test irish ... why do you use so much?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats only about a gram a week right? I dont think that is that much for someone that has size or been using for a while. but wtf do i know haha

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
That is about what I use, if I remember correctly Irish and I have somewhat the same problem with test, the lower dose didn't do much. I really didn't see much for my first cycle until I hit 700mg a week of test prop. But when I first tried fina 50mg ed was too much and way more effecitive. the same with the dbol and deca, both worked great but I had to run more of the test that what one would expect. I have never found a good reason why that would be though

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well i only asked because i always see people running around 1 gram of test and instinctively question whether they could get the sames gains running say 500, 600, or 700 if their diet or training was better .. and i'm not accusing irish cannon of anything .. just asking

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
well i only asked because i always see people running around 1 gram of test and instinctively question whether they could get the sames gains running say 500, 600, or 700 if their diet or training was better .. and i'm not accusing irish cannon of anything .. just asking
your right, 90% of people run too much IMO, I am not opposed to higher doses if people want (personal choice) but most people I think would do better running less for longer. I don't see fina as being as evil as people tend to think, you could run 35mg a day for a long time and do great. more is not always better, I just remember Irishs other post on this subject.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'd still like to know how Glenihan knew that.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
bwah hahaha (said while rubbing the end of my "rollie fingers" moustache between my thumb and forefinger)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i use about a gram of test per week also. i worked up from 600mg on previous cycles, but when you are well above your natural musculature, you gots to have mo' anabolism, especially when you arent using another super strong aas like tren to give you gains.

plus isnt skye 300# or in the vicinity of it? i'm only below 260 during summer...clearly ours arent superfast metabolisms. if i dont have plenty of juice in me, i will get fat on all the food i eat.

showner3

Awards
125 mg Sust/ 100mg EQ eod . I like to throw in some Dbol for the first 3-4 weeks to give me a little boost. Just like same_old said.....

hungry, veiny, horny, full, strong and very few sides. perfect.

liftbiggetbig

Awards
what sites are you using?

glutes, quads, delts, and ventro glutes (which is my first time doing them and i was scared as **** on the first one but now love em).

i think delts get the most sore from this stuff. but again, nothing bad at all. nothing worse than if one of your friends hit you in the arm.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I had some crazy dreams on Tren i must say, ppl gettin murdered, me murdering ppl etc it was nuts, some times i'd wake up and be like jesus that was a crazy dream, lol. I never experienced an overload of aggression but i only used a low dose so i'm sure i will at a moderate to high dose.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
honestly there is no need to use over 100mg eod of tren .. seriously it starts to plateau in terms of gains but sharply increases in sides

its enough for the biggest guys

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
actually, some of the larger guys that i know use in excess of 1G/wk of tren. some would argue that it's pointless, others will say that's why they're the 'larger guys'.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm definitely in the camp of they'd be just as large on 350mg a week

they're bloodwork must be just terrible .. tren is really horribly harsh and i just think its outright stupid to run that much

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I think it's safe to be heedful in running too much Tren, as the majority of people get great results on lower doses regardless.

Some people just get away with running otherwise-thought ridiculous amounts... much like the people that smoke well into their 90's and die happily in their sleep of "natural causes". Tolerance is as individualized as anything.

With me, if I use too high a dose of nandrolone or it's derivatives, I get lumps in my nippies. Tren brought that on around 350mg/week.. I also wanted to rip people's jaws off their faces. I wouldn't go much higher than that if I run it again... but then again, I'm not anywhere as large as these people Beelze is speaking of.. nor anywhere near as ambitious.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
like skye said, i didnt see too much from the test until my dose was higher. my first cycle was test e @ 500mg EW for 8 weeks, i felt nothing. so for weeks 8-12 i used 750mg EW. nothing. after about 9 months i got on prop/tren. figuring 100mg ed on prop would do just fine i ran that for about 6 weeks. nothing. im just finishing up my cycle. after week 6 i bumped it up from 100mg ED to 150mg ED. HUGE difference. im on week 12 right now. (i ran the tren for about 9 weeks at around 50mg ED).

i definitely agree with 50mg ed of tren being the most you will need. ive been the person that requires high doses from most anything to see good results. 75mg ed of tren was definitely overboard. 50mg ed was just right.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
like skye said, i didnt see too much from the test until my dose was higher. my first cycle was test e @ 500mg EW for 8 weeks, i felt nothing. so for weeks 8-12 i used 750mg EW. nothing. after about 9 months i got on prop/tren. figuring 100mg ed on prop would do just fine i ran that for about 6 weeks. nothing. im just finishing up my cycle. after week 6 i bumped it up from 100mg ED to 150mg ED. HUGE difference. im on week 12 right now. (i ran the tren for about 9 weeks at around 50mg ED).

i definitely agree with 50mg ed of tren being the most you will need. ive been the person that requires high doses from most anything to see good results. 75mg ed of tren was definitely overboard. 50mg ed was just right.
What are your stats bro?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i'm definitely in the camp of they'd be just as large on 350mg a week

they're bloodwork must be just terrible .. tren is really horribly harsh and i just think its outright stupid to run that much
Well I don't know that they would as large but I would bet that they aren't that much larger. Your absolutely right in that there is a point of diminishing returns here and while I don't know were that is with tren I know the sides increase dramatically with dosage over 500. I have seen people (only one personally) that have ran a gram and his BP never did go back to normal. That is hardly worth getting big for. (He was also running a few other things as well and was already borderline to be fair,) And it didn't give him the size he wanted anyway (he actually dropped weight, looked awesome, for a while)

The sad part of this is that I am convinced that tren at 350mg a week is very safe. Every time I have ever heard a horror story they are always running way to much for there size. A small guy should be fine at 25mg a day. a large guy 50 to 75mg a day. Anything over 500mg a week is just dumb in my opinion, if you want to run more gear fine, run test. I pretty well run 3 to 1 test to tren if I should need more the test is by far the safest one to run high dosages with.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
tren is the devil to me. i ran 75mg EOD and it obliterated (sp?) my bloodwork. everyone is differen though. truth be told, i wasn't that impressed with it anyway. ran it several times and none of those times did i get noticeably stronger, leaner, or anything for that matter. only thing that works for me thus far is test/deca. IMO, the guys that are running 1-2G's of tren per week are trying to force gains that aren't going to happen.