Unanswered Everlywell Tests

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys

I saw an ad for Everlywell tests a while ago, you can test all kinds of things, but i was looking at the testosterone test, it's only $60, which isn't bad right? Has anyone used these tests? what was your experience with this? Is it just better to pay a bit more and go to a doctor?

Jensing

Awards
Hi guys

I saw an ad for Everlywell tests a while ago, you can test all kinds of things, but i was looking at the testosterone test, it's only $60, which isn't bad right? Has anyone used these tests? what was your experience with this? Is it just better to pay a bit more and go to a doctor?
Did you ever try out these tests? I just came across them and found the metabolism test intriguing to me. It tests cortisol, tsh, and free test for $49 which seemed like a great deal.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out Ulta Labs.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I never tried them myself, but I recently read that Everlywell is not very reliable. For food sensitivity tests for example, the results that can come back, may not be accurate, and if you stop eating those certain foods, might cause you to lose out on important nutrients and therefore may be worse for you. So the same might be true for any other tests.