European retailers

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are there any trusted retailers that ship to Europe? I know bodyshock, fatburners (bad reputation with bunk stuff), powermyself and predator. Is there any else?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any trusted retailers that ship to Europe? I know bodyshock, fatburners (bad reputation with bunk stuff), powermyself and predator. Is there any else?
about fatburners.at?why you think tha tthey got bunk stuff

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
there was a discussion on Reddit about them, and many users reported bunk stuff they bought there (pre-workouts and sarms)

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im seeing that they are brawn's nutrition official retailer. seems legit to me. but ok who knows. suppsit is definitely legit i tried dmaa from them and it was insane

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Powermyself is one of the best but Reddit is the truth

yoyoy

yoyoy

Awards
I have ordered several times from fatburners.at and they are good. Not only, there is a free delivery europe wide when you buy for 55 euros (or more), the stuff is legit. Customer service is also top. Predator is also good, no taxes, duties when you order to mainland europe

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have ordered several times from fatburners.at and they are good. Not only, there is a free delivery europe wide when you buy for 55 euros (or more), the stuff is legit. Customer service is also top. Predator is also good, no taxes, duties when you order to mainland europe
I was wondering how does that work with Pred, when they claim no taxes and the rest. They must have a distribution center in EU.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering how does that work with Pred, when they claim no taxes and the rest. They must have a distribution center in EU.
me too brother.. i will order something cheap like an ATD bottle ,to see what will happen

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
of course but im choosing predator for supps which i cant find here.
I understand, but could there be issues for you, if it's seized for some reason? I'm thinking for the first order where you test the waters, it would be best to not include anything banned/illegal. Btw, Bodyshock carries Brawn ATD (it's out of stock right now though, I guess they sold out on black friday. Friday they still had some left).

yoyoy

yoyoy

Awards
I think in the Czech Republic( where the parcel came from), otherwise paying VAT and duty would mean no profit

yoyoy

yoyoy

Awards
I understand, but could there be issues for you, if it's seized for some reason? I'm thinking for the first order where you test the waters, it would be best to not include anything banned/illegal. Btw, Bodyshock carries Brawn ATD (it's out of stock right now though, I guess they sold out on black friday. Friday they still had some left).
I have ordered DMAA and it has been delivered without any issues

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
predator 's dmaa is without label if i remember correctly

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Predator block some products from being viewed (other than thumbnail) in the UK, seems strange how they can sell it being UK based but not to UK residents . One of them was dhea, freaking dhea for fuxsake! Surely dhea ain't prohibited

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator block some products from being viewed (other than thumbnail) in the UK, seems strange how they can sell it being UK based but not to UK residents . One of them was dhea, freaking dhea for fuxsake! Surely dhea ain't prohibited
maybe the got their warehouse in the eu

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys i saw that predator got yohimbine and other stimulant fatburners with yohimbine in stock .so if i remember correctly yohmimbine is banned in uk.maybe they got eu warehouse at europe (poland/czech republic)

yoyoy

yoyoy

Awards
guys i saw that predator got yohimbine and other stimulant fatburners with yohimbine in stock .so if i remember correctly yohmimbine is banned in uk.maybe they got eu warehouse at europe (poland/czech republic)
I have received my predator parcel from the czech republic; I live in Poland :)

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have received my predator parcel from the czech republic; I live in Poland :)
perfect mate. except dmaa did you ordered anything else hardcore(i mean any ph or e blocker) i dont know if they are legal to your country, am asking for the custom clearance actually

yoyoy

yoyoy

Awards
perfect mate. except dmaa did you ordered anything else hardcore(i mean any ph or e blocker) i dont know if they are legal to your country, am asking for the custom clearance actually
nope, not really

yoyoy

yoyoy

Awards
I think, if you drop them a line, they should clarify whether there might be a problem with certain items.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator have been involved in some shady practices in the last year, they temporarily became a licensed pharmacy at the start of covid and were selling products like paracetamol, which are available in shops for less than £1 for upwards of £10, same with other ‘essentials’ that people were struggling to get in shops.

They were also listing prescription medications for sale that were being touted at the time as potential cures/treatments for covid (hydroxychloriquil ?) but selling them without a script.

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Predator have been involved in some shady practices in the last year, they temporarily became a licensed pharmacy at the start of covid and were selling products like paracetamol, which are available in shops for less than £1 for upwards of £10, same with other ‘essentials’ that people were struggling to get in shops.

They were also listing prescription medications for sale that were being touted at the time as potential cures/treatments for covid (hydroxychloriquil ?) but selling them without a script.
I've also heard that their own brands like Fusion are bunk (prohormones and pre-workout Obliterate)
And most of their pre-workouts scream like "I'm spiked with something illicit" but in the reality it's far from that (According to reviews)

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what kind of administration do you have available? I have only done nasal spray

In Pharmacies it's the only kind of noopept available. (10 mg)
It's supposed to work orally, but I didn't feel much. However when I tried sublingually, it made a big difference, a great mood elevation, focus and anxioulytic effect.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 210508

In Pharmacies it's the only kind of noopept available. (10 mg)
It's supposed to work orally, but I didn't feel much. However when I tried sublingually, it made a big difference, a great mood elevation, focus and anxioulytic effect.
interesting! I been doing 5mg per spray and doing 2x spray(each nostril) a few times a day. usually 2x but sometimes 3x a day. really nice stimulant for the stuff I do at work but I think it helps my lifting too

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Yh i remember that, surprised they didnt popped by trading standards for the prescription stuff

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This has unfortunately become a known problem with them on some items.

Companies can use excuses like they thought it was legit or whatever - but bottom line - retailers should either buy direct from the companies or verify with the companies that the distributor they are buying from is legit. But too many don't care - they want that cheapest price even if its BS.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
me too brother.. i will order something cheap like an ATD bottle ,to see what will happen
Be careful with ATD. A lot of products claiming to be ATD aren't. Which is ridiculous bc its a cheap raw material; it shouldn't be something companies screw up but I've see lab reports within the past year of products supposedly containing ATD to have no ATD at all.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be careful with ATD. A lot of products claiming to be ATD aren't. Which is ridiculous bc its a cheap raw material; it shouldn't be something companies screw up but I've see lab reports within the past year of products supposedly containing ATD to have no ATD at all.
i saw at predator your fatburner thermagize xt?i think that yohimbine is illegal there (uk).. do you know if they got eu warehouse??

yoyoy

yoyoy

Awards
i saw at predator your fatburner thermagize xt?i think that yohimbine is illegal there (uk).. do you know if they got eu warehouse??
I have got the parcels from Predator delivered from the Czech Republic and those from Fatburner.at from Slovakia. Personally I have to say, both customer service desks are excellent, no issues with any of the delivered supps (dmaa, test boosters).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most sites have products that contain Yohimbine in them (fat burners, pre's, etc.).
I can't speak for anyone's warehouse situation bc I'm not sure; but they do buy Thermagize XT from us to sell.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One problem with fatburner I think twice I ordered and hardcore stim I wanted was listed as in stock but after paying I got the message it was out of stock and then owner tried but I have this one instead and only after some messages I got the refund.
I would check if things in stock before ordering there.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
One problem with fatburner I think twice I ordered and hardcore stim I wanted was listed as in stock but after paying I got the message it was out of stock and then owner tried but I have this one instead and only after some messages I got the refund.
I would check if things in stock before ordering there.
Yea I've seen 2 different occasions here where people have ordered SD from them and the brand they wanted was OOS, so they got sent a different brand SD, which is ok, but I would like to be asked first if I'm fine with the other brand, since many times you have do some research on which brands you trust.