Estrogen Total 868 and Estradial 152

RMCM1126

Awards
Current cycle Test 400/week ... Mast 350/week ... Winny tabs 50mg per day ... Bloods came back and estrogen is EXTREMELY high ...

Testosterone is >1500
Free test >50
Estrogens Total 868 (Should be 56-213)
Estradial 152 (Should be 8-35)
Prolactin is 19.9 (Should be 4-15.2)
Just started arimidex 1mg today. Thinking of doing 1mg every Mon, Wed and Fri. Thoughts?

RMCM1126

Awards
do you notice any high e symptoms?
do you notice any high e symptoms?
Just my willy isn't right, which is why I decided to get bloods. I look fine otherwise. No gyno. Look thick and muscular. Just wondering how unsafe this is, as my estrogen is almost 5x the high limit. Wondering how long I should do 1mg arimidex EOD. I'm sure once I start getting morning wood again my estrogen will be in range

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't have taken any arimidex unless I was suffering from negative side effects, high estrogen ( given its not causing problems) will be better for muscle growth, it's heart healthy, good for cholesterol. some Dr. Will say it's a prostate risk but that's false, the number would have to be like 50x the reference range or something crazy before prostate issues arise. I don't really see the problem with high estrogen without side effects.

Your lower number is the one I focus on. I feel my best around 100 on moderate cycles. Especially when I have masteron in the equation.

You have masteron and Winny, both dht and they are most likely keeping your dht to estrogen ratios in a good place.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok then in that case you do need to lower it. I prefer exemestane but you already got what you got.

Couple things you can do, smaller injections more frequently, that will keep spikes lower and bring down the number. Couple that with a low dose ai. Your prolactin is also out of range, that could be the problem as well, but if you lower estrogen prolactin should follow because I'm assuming the estrogen is playing a role in the high prolactin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Next questio, how high is your bf%, the more bodyfat the more estrogen conversion. If you can't see your abs it's time to start dieting harder. Getting leaner will typically lower your estrogen levels as well

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
LOL that can't be right.... I'd call the lab up and ask them to run it again. That's madness for a 400mg/w cycle especially with mast

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
LOL that can't be right.... I'd call the lab up and ask them to run it again. That's madness for a 400mg/w cycle especially with mast
The mast does nothing to lower estrogen it just makes the estrogen more tolerable. It's about estrogen to dht ratio, focus on the e2 number (estradiol) 150, that's not crazy for on cycle, it's high but nothing too out the ordinary. I'm not sure where that total estrogen number comes from. None of my blood works I've ever had that total estrogen number like that

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The mast does nothing to lower estrogen it just makes the estrogen more tolerable. It's about estrogen to dht ratio, focus on the e2 number (estradiol) 150, that's not crazy for on cycle, it's high but nothing too out the ordinary. I'm not sure where that total estrogen number comes from. None of my blood works I've ever had that total estrogen number like that
I think it's e1/2/3/4 totalled... That's all I can think of, which means his shits all out of wack... And mast should affect his estrogen in his blood work as it binds to estrogen receptors, kinda what it was designed for

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think it's e1/2/3/4 totalled... That's all I can think of, which means his shits all out of wack... And mast should affect his estrogen in his blood work as it binds to estrogen receptors, kinda what it was designed for
It binds to recptors displacing the estrogen, it also gives favorable estrogen to dht levels, but just because it binds doesn't mean it lowers the number on your blood work very much. Just like nolvadex binds to the recptors but dosent lower your estrogen levels on bloodwork very much

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It binds to recptors displacing the estrogen, it also gives favorable estrogen to dht levels, but just because it binds doesn't mean it lowers the number on your blood work very much. Just like nolvadex binds to the recptors but dosent lower your estrogen levels on bloodwork very much
I also think you're right on that total number, I just never had mine show up as a total before, have you?

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I also think you're right on that total number, I just never had mine show up as a total before, have you?
Nope, I've never even seen it as an option where I get bloods private med labs. I had to Google it to even take a guess as to what it is, still no answer as to why they would total it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Maybe a different country?

Edit: nope, New Jersey

That explains everything, everything is fucked up in Jersey 😂😂😂

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nope, I've never even seen it as an option where I get bloods private med labs. I had to Google it to even take a guess as to what it is, still no answer as to why they would total it.
You know what? I bet his mast is actually testosterone... That would explain the super high levels and zero estrogen masking on the blood work

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe a different country?

Edit: nope, New Jersey

That explains everything, everything is fucked up in Jersey 😂😂😂
Probably, I did see a thread with a dude with Mexican blood work that made zero sense lol... Maybe some weird parameter that other places test

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Man, that'd suck lol I'd have grown titties already.
Testosterone is cheap and it works, it's definitely not unheard of for ppl to swap it. Just like why ppl put low dose dbol in things like anavar. Still works at a fraction of the price just might give you some weird side effects you're not ready for.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Testosterone is cheap and it works, it's definitely not unheard of for ppl to swap it. Just like why ppl put low dose dbol in things like anavar. Still works at a fraction of the price just might give you some weird side effects you're not ready for.
That's exactly why I've never bothered to buy primo/mast/var too risky lol and too dang expensive.... As I type that I've just lied, I did buy 5g of winny powder because I had a coupon lmao but I've since misplaced it somewhere in my house. Holy **** I've got Mtren somewhere too, god I hope the police never raid my house

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's exactly why I've never bothered to buy primo/mast/var too risky lol and too dang expensive.... As I type that I've just lied, I did buy 5g of winny powder because I had a coupon lmao but I've since misplaced it somewhere in my house. Holy **** I've got Mtren somewhere too, god I hope the police never raid my house
You gotta find sources that have too much to loose, long standing reputations and possibly sponcers on source allowing msg boards. Labs like those won't risk screwing up because they'll lose everything. Or buy pharma

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You gotta find sources that have too much to loose, long standing reputations and possibly sponcers on source allowing msg boards. Labs like those won't risk screwing up because they'll lose everything. Or buy pharma
There's only one place I trust honestly lol all the others I don't specifically because of the paid sponsors. Most of the huge guys are selective scammers that can get away with it due to sheer size and volume of sales. I know because I've been scammed by a few of them. My comments and threads just get deleted or I get banned

That being said I am trying out a new source for my dbol experiment. So hopefully that wasn't a mistake

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
His Mast actually being Test makes sense on the high estrogen. The total estrogen number on his blood work, I believe, is normally done on women, especially post menopause to help check for ovarian cancer.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the Prolactin could also be the reason for the unwilling willy, since no other high E symptoms are experienced. Not saying to dismiss the E levels, but could try something like Inhibit-P too.

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everyone is different but my Total E was in the 800’s one time after PCT of Clomid and HCG and libido was raging, I would also think OP’s libido issues is prolactin related.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Everyone is different but my Total E was in the 800’s one time after PCT of Clomid and HCG and libido was raging, I would also think OP’s libido issues is prolactin related.
Absolutely possible