Estrogen? Test E kicking in?

HeavierPlease

HeavierPlease

Awards
God, I feel like I'm posting too much lately, so I apologize. Just trying to learn more about all this and how to read what my body is telling me.

I started my 1st cycle, and I'm about a week and half in, my 4th pin is tomorrow.

So, for starters, what would gyno feel like? If that makes sense. I read a lot of people saying puffy and sensitive nips are good indicators. While they aren't puffy at all, they are starting to get noticeable. By that I mean, they don't hurt or itch, but more so a slight tingle. Like, I'm just more aware of their existence than normal, if that's understandable. At 1st I felt like my estrogen was low, now I feel like it might be making a comeback. I'm using aromasin. 12.5 mg EOD, backed off to 6.25 after 3 days off cause I felt like I was crashing my E, now I think it might be time to up it again.

Second, would it be normal for the test to be kicking in by now? Libido is a bit higher I think, nothing wild yet, but my strength has already jumped, endurance is up and definitely feel more solid throughout the day. It just seems like based on what I read, it usually doesn't get good til week 2 or 3, so I kind if blew myself away, especially today. It was a killer workout

Anyways, I know everyone is different and bloods are best indicators, but I'm trying to both hold off til further in, and just trying to learn what common experiences are. Like what the average times and feelings and stuff are. All about learning!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s in your head man. I am suuuuuuuuper gyno prone and I won’t get painful nip until week 4. And when you say “feel” you’re crashing your E, what symptoms make you feel that way? I’ve never crashed it and I’ve taken up to 10x the dose of AI you’re taking. You’ll know, sex drive will be non existent etc etc

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah you’re definitely overthinking it. Bloods are the only way to tell but they will get very sensitive and itchy that’s when you know to up your AI dose. Next step is a small pea sized lump behind the nip. I have them and they’re not noticeable to the naked eye but I wish I didn’t haha you will feel like d1ck and eggs if you crash your e believe me you’ll know.

HeavierPlease

HeavierPlease

Awards
It is best to post when you aren’t sure about something. It will be around week 6 for you to hit your max Test level with a long ester. Unless you are prone to it gyno should not be a concern at this point. I trust you are using aromasin at 12.5 Mg eod. Get bloods done in 2 weeks to see where you are at. You will be noticing gains in strength and seeing some quality improvements by now if your training and diet are dialed in.
Yes, 12.5 eod. I did lower, but raised back up. Okay, cool, yeah my diet and training schedule are definitely solid. I'm actually considering hitting 2 a days again, here and there while on cycle. Would that yield even more gains? Or still overkill even on cycle?

HeavierPlease

HeavierPlease

Awards
It’s in your head man. I am suuuuuuuuper gyno prone and I won’t get painful nip until week 4. And when you say “feel” you’re crashing your E, what symptoms make you feel that way? I’ve never crashed it and I’ve taken up to 10x the dose of AI you’re taking. You’ll know, sex drive will be non existent etc etc
I guess it was cause I felt tired as ****, massive headaches, not much of a sex drive, and my hips and knees were super sore. Something I've never felt. Based on stuff I've read, that seems like more so low e than high e.

HeavierPlease

HeavierPlease

Awards
Yeah you’re definitely overthinking it. Bloods are the only way to tell but they will get very sensitive and itchy that’s when you know to up your AI dose. Next step is a small pea sized lump behind the nip. I have them and they’re not noticeable to the naked eye but I wish I didn’t haha you will feel like d1ck and eggs if you crash your e believe me you’ll know.
I see. Well I definitely feel something lumpy behind them. Although I think they've been there for quite some time. I was pretty obese as a teen, til I got into the whole lifting scene. Think it's from then

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It definitely does sound a little like it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was always thinking I'm estro sensitive and took my AI religiously with test. Nowadays, I don't use AI's anymore, when staying with up to 500mg test/w, unless I start holding too much water.
IMHO, much has to do with your BF% on a test cycle. The fatter, you are = more conversion to estrogen. If you don't have sensitive -or aching nipples, curb the AI dosage to a bare minimum. If BP goes up (often together with water weight), use a moderate dose of AI once a week to keep it in check.

Lab tests are mandatory to avoid guessing. Turned out that I was often on the low end of estrogen when I thought it was high, battling roller coasters of issues, just because I used AI as others recommended, like 0.5mg adex eod / or 12.5mg exem eod. Low estro hinders healing and gains -also causes your dick to malfunction and may dry your joints.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And this ^ is why I just go to the source and use Raloxifene on anything other than a cruise. I’ve cut my Letro dose down to a tenth of what I used to to control gyno. I just keep a small dose going to control what little I aromatize from the test and for some water retention.

HeavierPlease

HeavierPlease

Awards
I was always thinking I'm estro sensitive and took my AI religiously with test. Nowadays, I don't use AI's anymore, when staying with up to 500mg test/w, unless I start holding too much water.
IMHO, much has to do with your BF% on a test cycle. The fatter, you are = more conversion to estrogen. If you don't have sensitive -or aching nipples, curb the AI dosage to a bare minimum. If BP goes up (often together with water weight), use a moderate dose of AI once a week to keep it in check.

Lab tests are mandatory to avoid guessing. Turned out that I was often on the low end of estrogen when I thought it was high, battling roller coasters of issues, just because I used AI as others recommended, like 0.5mg adex eod / or 12.5mg exem eod. Low estro hinders healing and gains -also causes your dick to malfunction and may dry your joints.
For sure. I'm at 12% but used to be huge when I was younger. I'm gonna get bloods done in 2 weeks. I'll be about 4 in by then

E

edsd

Awards
I always use nolva on cycle for test to control water and such. The comment above about body fat % is spot on. First time I did it, I was a real fat ass and I put on more water than muscle. Subsequent test cycles at lower bf yielded better results.

HeavierPlease

HeavierPlease

Awards
I always use nolva on cycle for test to control water and such. The comment above about body fat % is spot on. First time I did it, I was a real fat ass and I put on more water than muscle. Subsequent test cycles at lower bf yielded better results.
I definitely feel like I've got some water going on. Abs are less visible for sure. You think nolva would help that? I got that on hand for pct. Can always get more though if running it while on would help. Do you still take the AI with it?

E

edsd

Awards
I don’t get really bad E sides so I’ve never had to take an AI. The nolva always controls it for me.