Estrogen question, is this considered high?

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 183778View attachment 183778
I’m on TRT for about a year and half now and this is my first annual blood test, my monocytes are high only because I’m fighting a cold and sore throat, but my question is my estradiol, I’m not getting good libido lately and I’m wondering if it’s because my estradiol is on the high side?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, I checked it out, looks fine to me man. Your test is good too, ratio is nice. How do you feel?

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I checked it out, looks fine to me man. Your test is good too, ratio is nice. How do you feel?
I feel okay except libido is blah, morning wood is intermittent, I’m trying muscle Gelz Humanogen for IGF levels and that’s helped overall but not much in the libido department. Sustain alpha is next in line. Workouts and everything else are phenomenal though. It’s a mystery

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
This is wrong reference range as it did me in years ago.
We need to start looking at the bigger picture and the human physiology as a whole not bits and pieces. Also we need to start asking our selves why and not just addressing numbers on a paper. We need to consider what is normal for the person pathology at the time. For example, in a cancer case the doctors were treating the TSH being at 3.5 with thyroid meds despite normal levels. I call their doctor immediately and told him to stop the thyroid meds considering current situation as the TSH rising was natural homeostatic control mechanism as a protective response against the cancer itself as a result of the cell danger response. To many doctors are trying to treat the symptoms not taking into consideration the true clinical picture which is buried under the deeper biochemical levels. After learning about this and learning about tissue and peripheral thyroid cell physiology, I rarely suggest doctors use thyroid meds. BTW the drop in low t4 and high t3 seen in parameters in blood is not from thyroid pooling in the blood like STTM have been advocating. This is incorrect, it’s from PULLING to maintain homeostasis from the peripheral tissue resulting in thyroid deficient at the tissue level not the blood. The same way calcium does to maintain PH homeostasis

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is wrong reference range as it did me in years ago.
We need to start looking at the bigger picture and the human physiology as a whole not bits and pieces. Also we need to start asking our selves why and not just addressing numbers on a paper. We need to consider what is normal for the person pathology at the time. For example, in a cancer case the doctors were treating the TSH being at 3.5 with thyroid meds despite normal levels. I call their doctor immediately and told him to stop the thyroid meds considering current situation as the TSH rising was natural homeostatic control mechanism as a protective response against the cancer itself as a result of the cell danger response. To many doctors are trying to treat the symptoms not taking into consideration the true clinical picture which is buried under the deeper biochemical levels. After learning about this and learning about tissue and peripheral thyroid cell physiology, I rarely suggest doctors use thyroid meds. BTW the drop in low t4 and high t3 seen in parameters in blood is not from thyroid pooling in the blood like STTM have been advocating. This is incorrect, it’s from PULLING to maintain homeostasis from the peripheral tissue resulting in thyroid deficient at the tissue level not the blood. The same way calcium does to maintain PH homeostasis
Why is that the wrong reference range?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you feel?.. how much test are you doing a week?