Unanswered Estrogen on "wet" bulking cycle

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok so here's the deal. I am running a cycle of wet compounds, hoping to bulk past anywhere i have been before, lean mass wise.

Dbol:30-50mg a day
Anadrol:75-100mg a day (but maybe just another week of it)
Test E:400mg a week
EQ: 600mg a week

After i lose the Anadrol i may go 600/900 on the Test/EQ.

I dont want E2 completely out of control because i dont want to stunt my muscle growth. But every time ive used Arimidex in what i would consider a conservative dose (0.5mg eod lets say) i feel like i have mono lol.

I feel like i should have more symptoms of high E2. I mean my nips get a little sensitive maybe once or twice a day but nowhere near what i would expect. My sex drive is through the roof, no ED, insane orgasms...no complaints there at all....and today was the first time in about a week ive felt any water retention in my face.

I swear the gear is good. Is it normal to have this few symptoms of high E2 while running this many wet compounds? Did i just luck out? And are there any other symptoms i can keep an eye out for cuz hormone panels wont be happening anytime soon due to no insurance (and money).

Thanks gents.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you considered taking proviron to curb e2 ? If you take 100mg/d you could cut adex use to lets say 0.5mg e3d-e4d. Besides, the DHT makes ANY cycle better. Less bloat, more aggression, more libido.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i wouldnt say you have lucked out, rather you havnt given enough time for the side effects to build up. your bound to see further bloat and high BP, the stuff you cant see could be troublesome too. I would keep taking the AI as needed, so it doesnt get ahead of you.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Different every time.
I have been on the same cycle for 5 weeks, nothing’s changed. Yet, my nips are almost overnight under control, dropped my AI and Nolva dose in half. No reason for this at all. I’m not doing a thing differently. Your body just sometimes reacts differently. Some cycles it’s near impossible to control, and some estro doesn’t even seem to show up...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another thing worth adding. I tend to go overboard with Letro. And I run it year round. That may seem al little crazy but few are as gyno prone as I am. And the fact that I’ve kept it unnoticeable and undetectable is sheer diligence.
However, when I run something like Dbol and I over-control estro, I sacrifice a lot of the gains. I don’t really mind this bc they are more maintainable this way anyways. But a 2.5mg/day Letro dose for someone really estro/gyno prone on 30-50mg Dbol will bring what would’ve been a 15-18lb cycle and bring it to a 9-10lb cycle. But you keep most all of that. If sheer size and strength is the goal, you don’t want to go so crazy with your AI like I do. I’m ok with it because gyno looks terrible and I get most my gains from year round injectables anyways. I’m almost to the point where orals aren’t even worth the trouble.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Another thing worth adding. I tend to go overboard with Letro. And I run it year round. That may seem al little crazy but few are as gyno prone as I am. And the fact that I’ve kept it unprovable is sheer diligence.
However, when I run something like Dbol and I over-control estro, I sacrifice a lot of the gains. I don’t really mind this bc they are more maintainable this way anyways. But a 2.5mg/day Letro dose for someone really estro/gyno prone on 30-50mg Dbol will bring what would’ve been a 15-18lb cycle and being it to a 10lb cycle. But you keep most all of that. If sheer size and strength is the goal, you don’t want to go so crazy with your AI like I do. I’m ok with it because gyno looks terrible and I get most my gains from year round injectables anyways. I’m almost to the point where orals aren’t even worth the trouble.
Im glad you mentioned that....as soon as i decided to run higher doses (starting with test at 450 per week was my first nipple fire lol) i snagged some letro and ran it basically nonstop at either 2.5 ed or eod for almost a year. Even with well over a gram of test (think 2g was the highest in a week) i didnt know what bloat was, and i was terrified of making my existing gyno worse. But yeah, there was never a huge lb. gain either.

Honestly, for some reason i dont tolerate the adex as well...i thought it was crashing my E2 but i know its not nearly as effective as letro. But still it scared me so im trying to get away with the bare minimum lol

Jrblh

Jrblh

Awards
Ok so here's the deal. I am running a cycle of wet compounds, hoping to bulk past anywhere i have been before, lean mass wise.

I dont want E2 completely out of control because i dont want to stunt my muscle growth. But every time ive used Arimidex in what i would consider a conservative dose (0.5mg eod lets say) i feel like i have mono lol.

I feel like i should have more symptoms of high E2. I mean my nips get a little sensitive maybe once or twice a day but nowhere near what i would expect. My sex drive is through the roof, no ED, insane orgasms...no complaints there at all....and today was the first time in about a week ive felt any water retention in my face.

I swear the gear is good. Is it normal to have this few symptoms of high E2 while running this many wet compounds? Did i just luck out? And are there any other symptoms i can keep an eye out for cuz hormone panels wont be happening anytime soon due to no insurance (and money).

Thanks gents.
You might be a person like me who when on eq you won't need an a.i. For me eq acts like a a.i I never need Arimidex on an eq cycle and actually since I've used eq my estrogen conversion is completely different than before I cycled it I don't know why but it's happened and now I'm running deca test dbol for 7 weeks now and I have not needed Arimidex. My last two cycles before this were eq test a little tren

Thanks gents.
Please

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You might be a person like me who when on eq you won't need an a.i. For me eq acts like a a.i I never need Arimidex on an eq cycle and actually since I've used eq my estrogen conversion is completely different than before I cycled it I don't know why but it's happened and now I'm running deca test dbol for 7 weeks now and I have not needed Arimidex. My last two cycles before this were eq test a little tren

Please
Haha, I like how you want to be helpful but try to answer a little faster next time (4 yrs is a little late)… or even better, check the date before you reply 😉

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha, I like how you want to be helpful but try to answer a little faster next time (4 yrs is a little late)… or even better, check the date before you reply 😉
wonder what happened to matthersby?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So since it’s a DHT, would it make “any” cycle better, as stated ? Or negative ?
There is a substantial difference between DHT and a DHT derivative. DHT is what it is... but the effects of DHT derivatives vary greatly depending on the compound.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards

Thanks gents.
Can you elaborate on your arimidex “mono” feeling? Recently I have been getting swollen lymph nodes in my neck when I dose my Anastrozole and feel generally sickly

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you elaborate on your arimidex “mono” feeling? Recently I have been getting swollen lymph nodes in my neck when I dose my Anastrozole and feel generally sickly
Pls check the date before you reply/ask questions, I haven’t seen OP for a while so I doubt you will get an answer.