Estrogen levels up and down or BP causing this?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
went to endo and she suspected that fluctuating estrogen levels were causing my hot flashes, etc...What can I do to control this? I last did prohormone a year ago. She said they should return to normal after a while. I have taken letro to get it down recently but wonder if letro takes time to get out of system and then estrogen levels will tame down and stay put? However, i went and did BP test and it was 153/84. It is consistently in pre hypertension range. 140/89 or so whenever i get flushing period. It is like white coat. I walk into store, my face feels onf ire. I meet with client, i flush a little. Red eyes also when i workout? Could this be estrogen or blood pressure??? She said it could be both? Let me know what i can do to tame estrogen levels ?

MuscleOlogist

MuscleOlogist

Awards
Still sounds like blood pressure to me but then you need to figure out whats causing the high BP. Get some blood work done.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
high estrogen levels cause higher BP. I have had alot of blood work done and nothing shows up? who knows.

crazycrew

crazycrew

Awards
My BP was dead on all my life until I started TRT with androgel. My blood count went dangerously high. Now I donate blood, switched to IM inj, and am on BP meds and no longer have the flashes.

redbishop123

Awards
Maybe you have a confidence problem??...The flashes sound like blushing...Then it happens once in a certain situation and its always on your mind so it happens again..and again...and so on.....Have a couple shots of liqour see if you blush as much.........

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont blush...hahaha, I am not that type of person.

redbishop123

Awards
No I know its not a blush but thats what people interpert it as....Whats the difference your face gets red right??......red, flushed, same thing.....You feel your head and face get hot right??.....

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
face really doesnt get to red...just a hot flushed feeling...