Unanswered Estrogen control or dominance watcha usin?

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
What supplements have you found to work to keep E's in check? I tried DIM felt like i killed my T, tried Aromasin felt like it killed my E lol, I'm looking into Chrysin atm and any others that are effective and not necessarily drugs i'm particularly trying to avoid things which affect my bones like AI's.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Virtus is king of AI's!

If you're looking for something effective but mild, should check out Sustain Alpha! the 7,8 benzoflavone in Sustain Alpha works well, but not as potent as an AI. The compound in Virtus is POTENT

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have just picked up some Virtus from iron legion after reading countless positive reviews
This is what I use on every cycle. Plus with code Chef you save 25% off.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
What supplements have you found to work to keep E's in check? I tried DIM felt like i killed my T, tried Aromasin felt like it killed my E lol, I'm looking into Chrysin atm and any others that are effective and not necessarily drugs i'm particularly trying to avoid things which affect my bones like AI's.
How about forking the money over for some blood work instead of going by “felts”?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Check out Letrone by BLR

Here is a link to someone's bloods, a 30 plus point E2 drop, and Letrone is said not to cause bad joint aches.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out Letrone by BLR

Here is a link to someone's bloods, a 30 plus point E2 drop, and Letrone is said not to cause bad joint aches.

Agreed that letrone by BLR would be a great product to choose!

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
How about forking the money over for some blood work instead of going by “felts”?
Already using the DUTCH test so way ahead of you. Blood E's are practically useless and inaccurate. Go get your sex hormone metabolites done with DUTCH for a full picture of your estrogen and androgen metabolites. Here's a sample report

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone is a great addition for those looking to control estrogen, and you can't cheat blood results.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Already using the DUTCH test so way ahead of you. Blood E's are practically useless and inaccurate. Go get your sex hormone metabolites done with DUTCH for a full picture of your estrogen and androgen metabolites. Here's a sample report

View attachment 184661
How much did you pay for the DUTCH?

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would much rather use liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry (lc/ms-ms) when looking at estrodiol. is dutch even medically recognize? is that your report, or one of generic sample?

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
That is a generic sample. But yes this is the currently the best way to test hormones the samples are dipped in your urine and left to dry overnight and you get about 4-5 samples per test and you ship them back via mail. You can test all male and female hormone metabolites, as well as adrenals and more have a look for yourself. Easy to do and doesn't require you going to a lab, carrying around urine etc. No other test looks at these metabolites in detail nor will they be as accurate as the DUTCH.

https://dutchtest.com/info-dutch-complete/