Estrogen Blockers and Gynecomastia

jmanhou

Awards
Hi guys I have a few questions for you. First a little background info about myself. I am 5'7" and 145lbs. I am a natural ectomorph. I have the smallest amount of fat a person can have on their body while still looking healthy. I am not anorexic, my body just does not store fat. There is just one problem, I suffer from natural gynecomastia. It hit me during puberty and it never left. I am currently 20 years old and will be 21 in October. For those who say it might go away naturally, don's hold your breath. My father has gyno and his is still there. Mine is not that big, it is right behind my nipple and is protrudes about 1/2 inch from my chest. I'm only 145 but its all muscle, I'm very chiseled so the gyno completely RUINS my physique. Its the first thing you notice when you look at me, not my wide shoulders or my 6 pack or my growing arms.... I HAVE to get rid of it. From my research it seems that surgery was the only option. (Which I will save to get if I have to, but im a student guys. Money is tight) But i stumbled across some stuff called andractim that people say can cure gyno. It seems to be a testosterone booster that you apply to the skin, in this case on the nipple. Anyone know anything about this? Will it do anything?

Also when is a estrogen blocker necessary? I don't want this thing to grow into 2 big problems instead of 2 small ones. If i increase my testosterone levels at all will I need to take an estrogen blocker. I have 2 supplements that I have been waiting to take. Bold 200 & Testabolan by iForce nutrition. I haven't taken them yet because I frankly dont think i need them yet. I am getting good gains from protein shakes, mass gainer, multi vitamins, and amino acids. Along with eating a **** load of food. :D But when I do decide to take them I am concerned about my gyno growing? What do you suggest? and when should I take them. Please GODS of GROWTH. I beg of your assistance.

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
To be honest, you shouldn't touch any PH/AAS until you're 25, and maybe never if you already have a bad case of gyno. Sorry bro, but that's just my 2 cents.

jmanhou

Awards
And what about the andractim i talked about? Did anyone hear of that?

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
It looks like it has potential. I only had a chance to read about for a little while, so you would have to refer to someone that is more experienced with this stuff. Looks kind of interesting though....

mr405m

Awards
TC3 Tamoxoclome by BMF u can get it at edge nutrition, i have a gyno problem after years of steroid use i been off the sause and the gym for years now and had the problem where the gyno would come and go all the time by its self, sometimes its worst and sometimes not so bad, went to doctors and they recomended surgery, i thought to my self bull**** theres gota be somthin i can take that wont involve drugs or surgey, and i found it after years of trying diferent herbs and experimenting, i saw a product that had 3 of the key ingrediants that should work for gyno, i took tc3 and after finishing 2 bottles, that hard rock u talk about under ur nipple simply melts away, now there is a problem however :( u gota keep taking the product or after about 2 months of stoping ul notice that the gyno will come back very slow, im still doing some expirimantation with tc3 im gona try and take it for 4 months straight so 4 bottles non stop, and see what hapeneds after that :) but it does work very well, and dont take 2 pills in one day makes ya feel sick after a week lol i even tried that lmao "good luck"

also foods that are high in hormones such as milk and eggs avoid eating them, sence it looks like that u natrualy have out of balance hormones, see my hormones i fu cked them up with steroid use over the years and now looks like i have to take these herbs for the rest of my life to keep gyno in check, wich also cant be too good for u taking these herbal meds, so i sugest doing this, take tc3 untill u save money for surgery and have those fuc kers taken out, thats what im thinking of doing :)

mr405m

Awards
also have ur doctor check ur thyroid sence u say u are so skinny and ripped, huperthyroid can cause gyno in men, and have ur prolactine levels checked as well, sometimes its not the estrogens that cause gyno but rather an abundance of prolactine hormone :) prolactine hormone is kept in check by suplementing with SAM-E pills u can get at anynutrition store :) so it wont be a problem :)

if ur thyroid is too active ur fu cked, if ur thyroid is underactive wich i dont think is the case, but for people with underactive thyroids KELP tablets will do the trick, in speeding up the thyroid by making it healthy, so it might work the other way around as well, sence kelp is high in iodine and iodine works in balancing ur body rather then just speeding things up, maybe taking some kelp before u decide going on drugs for ur thyroid is a good thing, saves ya money and its good for ya, but thats of course if u have a thyroid problem, go to ur doc and check these things out ok

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TravD77 Anabolics 3
Anabolics 29
Supplements 20
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 12