Estrogen blocker with DHEA

ZMXXG

Awards
Curious if anyone can help me with some knowledge. I currently do not use PEDs. I won't until I'm about 40. Although I want to maximize my gains quickly and efficiently as anyone else. I know DHEA can raise testosterone but inen can also raise estrogen. Anyone have any experience using an estrogen blocker WITH DHEA? Would it cause the DHEA only to produce testosterone and not estrogen? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
any increase in test can increase aromatization. It is highly individual whether you need an AI or not. Inhibit E should be plenty if you want to be on the safe side.

Topical dhea is best. Check out dermacrine.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that's not how DHEA works. in the most basic of terms, it tends to only convert to what the body needs. you could even just end up with high DHEA levels.
in many respects DHEA is a PED even though It would hardly be considered an ergogenic by most. It is however not allowed in many sports. where do you draw the line? my advise would be to use cortisol modulators and one of a few of the available AIs and put those to good use rather than worrying about raising test.

ZMXXG

Awards
that's not how DHEA works. in the most basic of terms, it tends to only convert to what the body needs. you could even just end up with high DHEA levels.
in many respects DHEA is a PED even though It would hardly be considered an ergogenic by most. It is however not allowed in many sports. where do you draw the line? my advise would be to use cortisol modulators and one of a few of the available AIs and put those to good use rather than worrying about raising test.
Appreciate the feedback, I will take this into consideration. My line is the hard-core anabolic. I'm still young at 26 and want to wait until I'm ready to commit for the rest of my life. Any recommendations on a cortisol modulator or AI would be great. I currently supplement with Tonkgat Ali 10 percent extract, Anabolic effect, magnesium, zinc, ash, creatine.

ZMXXG

Awards
any increase in test can increase aromatization. It is highly individual whether you need an AI or not. Inhibit E should be plenty if you want to be on the safe side.

Topical dhea is best. Check out dermacrine.
Thank you I'm gonna check them out now and do a some research. Thank you for the feedback

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Appreciate the feedback, I will take this into consideration. My line is the hard-core anabolic. I'm still young at 26 and want to wait until I'm ready to commit for the rest of my life. Any recommendations on a cortisol modulator or AI would be great. I currently supplement with Tonkgat Ali 10 percent extract, Anabolic effect, magnesium, zinc, ash, creatine.
To be honest at the age of 26, DHEA probably isn't going to benefit you very much. Same with any of the natural test boosters or whatever you want to call them. They can be great for us older fella's as our normal levels decline so much. But at your age and if you are healthy your hormone levels should already be at the top of the normal range. I don't think you are going to find anything natural that will put your test levels beyond natural range. So if you are already at the range it can be a total waste. Does that make sense? I've been there and done that and wasted plenty of cash. It's not something alot of people like to hear but at your age to maximize your gains it's going to come down to your training routine and your diet. Stay consistent, stay disciplined with your diet, and track your progress. You'll get there!!

ZMXXG

Awards
To be honest at the age of 26, DHEA probably isn't going to benefit you very much. Same with any of the natural test boosters or whatever you want to call them. They can be great for us older fella's as our normal levels decline so much. But at your age and if you are healthy your hormone levels should already be at the top of the normal range. I don't think you are going to find anything natural that will put your test levels beyond natural range. So if you are already at the range it can be a total waste. Does that make sense? I've been there and done that and wasted plenty of cash. It's not something alot of people like to hear but at your age to maximize your gains it's going to come down to your training routine and your diet. Stay consistent, stay disciplined with your diet, and track your progress. You'll get there!!
Appreciate it, my diet is in check 100 percent. Also want to share something I think everyone should try. If you can stomach it. I eat a can of honey boy brand salmon a day on top of my regular diet. I crush up the bones and sprinkle them on top. Takes like 10 minutes to eat. Has almost 100 grams of protein per can plus the all important omega and fatty acids. Low in mercury as well. Anyways thanks for the responses