What is your e2 measurement

what else are you taking?

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What is your e2 measurement

what else are you taking?
That’s it no ai

and 71 on senstive test which I where it was last time and where I felt completely different person

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man after all your threads you’ve never posted your bloods... why? It’s hard to take you seriously.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So the E2 rose just like it's supposed to with all the test you've been pinning. Now it's too high, surprise suprise. Just add some moderate dose AI protocol, check values again and adjust accordingly. If you're going to add the Trest and Tren you're planning, you may need to adjust your AI dosing again.

The symptoms you are experiencing could be anything. I'll say again you should see a doctor about those symptoms, even though you said they're clueless the last time.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So the E2 rose just like it's supposed to with all the test you've been pinning. Now it's too high, surprise suprise. Just add some moderate dose AI protocol, check values again and adjust accordingly. If you're going to add the Trest and Tren you're planning, you may need to adjust your AI dosing again.

The symptoms you are experiencing could be anything. I'll say again you should see a doctor about those symptoms, even though you said they're clueless the last time.
Yah exactly I hope it’s not from the rogain I took before the cycle I felt the effects of anabolics for months after stopping is it possible the withdrawal is ov

Should I add tren to get things started?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yah exactly I hope it’s not from the rogain I took before the cycle I felt the effects of anabolics for months after stopping is it possible the withdrawal is ov

No.

If you're having issues with your body man ... The last thing you want to do is add Tren to try and fix things.

Tren f***ks stuff up, bro.
It isn't a cure.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Ehh.. Your threads are difficult to me. You don't want to hear to what I think you really should do. I saw your semen volume thread and your Tren+Trest plans so based on previous threads I'm thinking you'll just go ahead with your plans..

As for the E2: moderate dose AI and a blood test. If adding Trest or Tren readjusting needed.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^ up big Dawg
Then what’s the problem? You came here saying you were an anomaly of nature that can’t aromatize estrogen and it stayed crashed no matter what.. your estrogen obviously got higher as you dropped everything else than test... what’s Wrong now you want to lower it? Bruh

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Then what’s the problem? You came here saying you were an anomaly of nature that can’t aromatize estrogen and it stayed crashed no matter what.. your estrogen obviously got higher as you dropped everything else than test... what’s Wrong now you want to lower it? Bruh
My appetite
Aggression
Digestion are still not 100 percent there back

but no where near a 100 percent
Still feel numb and blunted
Digestion still not fast like it was when I started

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My appetite
Aggression
Digestion are still not 100 percent there back

but no where near a 100 percent
Still feel numb and blunted
Digestion still not fast like it was when I started
Are your bloods okay except the estrogen being high? Anything else that’s bad in there? Appetite is probably related to digestion and gut problems since you’re mentioning that. I’d start using glutamine first thing in the morning, digestive enzymes every single meal and probiotics. Eat clean, no sugar or processed garbage food.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are your bloods okay except the estrogen being high? Anything else that’s bad in there? Appetite is probably related to digestion and gut problems since you’re mentioning that. I’d start using glutamine first thing in the morning, digestive enzymes every single meal and probiotics. Eat clean, no sugar or processed garbage food.
Yah i do and my thyroid is fine
Would u recommend trying something like tren to wake my body up?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so your estrogen is now high and your adding more test to get something going? What da **** You trying to get going bro, a third tit?

quite literally the last thing you would add to high estrogen is more test

I’ve no idea if your playing with us but I came deep inside the girl next to me about 10 mins ago so I’m feeling in a ‘give you the benefit of doubt mood’

- generally speaking the more you mess with your hormones (i.e. the further outside normal ranges you take them) the more ‘off’ you’ll feel. Doing what we all do on a blast or cycle has side effects

- generally if you want to address how your feeling the starting point would be to get yourself back to a ‘normal’ range. So if your on trt drop to a trt dose, if your cycling then pct and bring natural production back up.

- generally the worst thing you can do when feeling like you do is randomly add more drugs (I mean tren? WTF would you add tren, your appetite is coming back and you wanna throw a compound known to suppress appetite at it? You feel your emotions are blunted and you want to add something that will make you smash a goldfish bowl over Sylvia from accounts because she accidentally ate your sandwich from the communal fridge?)

you’ve been on 8 weeks. The smart move is to pct off or drop back to pct

if your insistent on finishing off what I assume to be a 12 week cycle then add a very low dose of an ai (like 12.5mg asin a week) to bring your estrogen down a touch (it’s not actually that high though),

as math said, your digestion is probably diet related, orals typically cause digestive issues, test not so much

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
so your estrogen is now high and your adding more test to get something going? What da **** You trying to get going bro, a third tit?

quite literally the last thing you would add to high estrogen is more test

I’ve no idea if your playing with us but I came deep inside the girl next to me about 10 mins ago so I’m feeling in a ‘give you the benefit of doubt mood’

- generally speaking the more you mess with your hormones (i.e. the further outside normal ranges you take them) the more ‘off’ you’ll feel. Doing what we all do on a blast or cycle has side effects

- generally if you want to address how your feeling the starting point would be to get yourself back to a ‘normal’ range. So if your on trt drop to a trt dose, if your cycling then pct and bring natural production back up.

- generally the worst thing you can do when feeling like you do is randomly add more drugs (I mean tren? WTF would you add tren, your appetite is coming back and you wanna throw a compound known to suppress appetite at it? You feel your emotions are blunted and you want to add something that will make you smash a goldfish bowl over Sylvia from accounts because she accidentally ate your sandwich from the communal fridge?)

you’ve been on 8 weeks. The smart move is to pct off or drop back to pct

if your insistent on finishing off what I assume to be a 12 week cycle then add a very low dose of an ai (like 12.5mg asin a week) to bring your estrogen down a touch (it’s not actually that high though),

as math said, your digestion is probably diet related, orals typically cause digestive issues, test not so much
My diet is as clean as ever this is trt 300mg keeps me at top of range?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If u r serious, drop the test to 150mg and cruise for 6 months, let everything rebalance. Assuming you can't PCT that is.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve no idea if your playing with us but I came deep inside the girl next to me about 10 mins ago
Making babies bruh? Add tren ... to get things going, them baby gains man, ... will be huge, right babe ... Babe ...?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Making babies bruh? Add tren ... to get things going, them baby gains man, ... will be huge, right babe ... Babe ...?
🤣 I could fill her to the eyeballs and there ain’t no babies getting made bruh. Combo of the snip and gear allows me to throw my man batter about with impunity 👌

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve no idea if your playing with us but I came deep inside the girl next to me about 10 mins ago
Do you REALLY need to constantly remind my impotent ass about the things i cant have? 😐

Jk man i am happy for you.

Wanted to lighten up the discussion since this whole thread is whack.

There is a possibility he will never feel "right", even with in range e2 and T levels as some people never find balance on exogenous hormones. I am one of those for example and can never replicate the way i feel naturally on exogenous test, whether low, normal or high e2.

It simply feels different.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you REALLY need to constantly remind my impotent ass about the things i cant have? 😐

Jk man i am happy for you.

Wanted to lighten up the discussion since this whole thread is whack.

There is a possibility he will never feel "right", even with in range e2 and T levels as some people never find balance on exogenous hormones. I am one of those for example and can never replicate the way i feel naturally on exogenous test, whether low, normal or high e2.

It simply feels different.
lol. Sorry bro.

different yeah but does that mean worse?

on a cruise dose (I cruise a touch higher than trt but close to range and on test only) I feel great tbh. On a blast when bulking is the only time I feel a bit rubbish but that’s because my body doesn’t like adding lean mass and the orals obviously cause lethargy. But I like the results so it’s worth the trade off.

but yeah, cruising or even cutting I feel immense tbh. Like I feel every guy wants to be me and every girl wants to be with me 😂