Estrogen an open wound (BLR rebirth)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got an accident a few week back at the end of a Nova X cycle where my libido was off. Anyway I have the top piece of the finger (middle) missing, and the wound does not seem to heal quite well. I am using rebirth, old licogenix and the original anabeta elite as PCT. Can it affect the speed of my wound healing?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard of anything from those products slowing down the healing process but i'm not a doctor so I don't have a 100% correct answer but if i had to guess i would say they are not effecting the process.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Too much analogy in one post Jesus, however yes i'm actually using Rebirth and Letrone post PCT as the clomid killed my libido so hard. So while i wait for it clear my system (about 1 month). 2 days in the pals already up and running, using a t-booster too.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't heard of anything from those products slowing down the healing process but i'm not a doctor so I don't have a 100% correct answer but if i had to guess i would say they are not effecting the process.
I google it and it seem to be different answer on it, plus my first language is French so it is hard to understand all these technical term. thank you for your imput

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd guess it's unlikely brother

Eat well, drink plenty of water, and get good rest.