banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mod edit: not wise.

dynamo

Banned
Awards
Why people would buy it is really beyond me tbh. It's essentially glorified creatine.

Ferulic acid is lol worthy.
Creatine is creatine.
Betaine you can buy a ton of next to nothing (not a fan of it personally)
Choline bitartrate is clearly underdosed so I don't know why it's in there other than label dressing
Hydromax is in lots of other products at higher dosages, much higher dosages
HICA and LCLT imho have both been overhyped imho
Synerglut I like but you can get a 40 serve tub @ 10 grams per from Metabolic Nutrition for like $24.

sareea

Awards
Why people would buy it is really beyond me tbh. It's essentially glorified creatine.

Ferulic acid is lol worthy.
Creatine is creatine.
Betaine you can buy a ton of next to nothing (not a fan of it personally)
Choline bitartrate is clearly underdosed so I don't know why it's in there other than label dressing
Hydromax is in lots of other products at higher dosages, much higher dosages
HICA and LCLT imho have both been overhyped imho
Synerglut I like but you can get a 40 serve tub @ 10 grams per from Metabolic Nutrition for like $24.
Ya go buy all those ingredients and take them...
I think it is still worth it for 19$ ... I personally only take protein + bcaa and occasionally creatine ... and I am still advancing with these alone.
Some times I would like to give erg9 a shot , so I bought it. I think the doses are perfect... If you are not seeing results from these doses, I am sure there is something better you can do than overdose them ...

I think the choline is meant to prevent deficit...

dynamo

Banned
Awards
Ya go buy all those ingredients and take them...
I think it is still worth it for 19$ ... I personally only take protein + bcaa and occasionally creatine ... and I am still advancing with these alone.
Some times I would like to give erg9 a shot , so I bought it.

I think the choline is meant to prevent deficit...
Choline bitartrate in a dose in mgs, it's to help prevent what exactly? Remember, this is choline bitartrate which should be dosed in the grams.

Ferulic acid, there's really no data supporting it so you're taking it for what again?

SynerGlut imho is bogus. The ad copy explains it but what they are explaining applies to L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine dipeptides, not when you simply take alanine and mix it together with glutamine. The reason L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine dipeptides avoids your gut lining from taking up the glutamine and thus preventing it from getting to your muscle tissue is because it is a dipeptide. Dipeptides and tripeptides are absorbed through the portal venous.

Hydromax is dosed in the mgs as well so not sure what the point of that is.

Just the above 4 points in and of themselves makes the product a bit questionable. Particularly SynerGlut.

sareea

Awards
Choline bitartrate in a dose in mgs, it's to help prevent what exactly? Remember, this is choline bitartrate which should be dosed in the grams.

Ferulic acid, there's really no data supporting it so you're taking it for what again?

SynerGlut imho is bogus. The ad copy explains it but what they are explaining applies to L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine dipeptides, not when you simply take alanine and mix it together with glutamine. The reason L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine dipeptides avoids your gut lining from taking up the glutamine and thus preventing it from getting to your muscle tissue is because it is a dipeptide. Dipeptides and tripeptides are absorbed through the portal venous.

Just the above 4 points in and of themselves makes the product a bit questionable. Particularly SynerGlut.
I understand you mate...
Then if you are looking like that on supplements... Then you should cut it all and take only creatine...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I actually like the research on ferulic acid. There's a few promising human studies with low doses, and many more very promising animal studies using higher doses. It's also synergistic with some other stuff (in animal models anyway).

dynamo

Banned
Awards
I actually like the research on ferulic acid. There's a few promising human studies with low doses, and many more very promising animal studies using higher doses. It's also synergistic with some other stuff (in animal models anyway).
Where did you see human studies for this outside of topical uses for ferulic acid? I've seen mainly mice studies and in vitro.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where did you see human studies for this outside of topical uses for ferulic acid? I've seen mainly mice studies and in vitro.
I'm on my phone ATM. Once I'm at my computer I'll post some up.

Status
Not open for further replies.