Ergonine and Hypermax XT

Traveler722

Awards
Hey Guys,

Taking Ergonine, HyperMax Xt, and x-gels (6) pre-workout makes me feel full and kinda and semi nauseous. Is there any way I can change up the dosing?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys,

Taking Ergonine, HyperMax Xt, and x-gels (6) pre-workout makes me feel full and kinda and semi nauseous. Is there any way I can change up the dosing?
Take the ergonine at another time if need be. The xgels you can take 1 hr pre and then hyper max XT as directed.

Traveler722

Awards
Will it effect ergonine's performance? I love the supplement and it does wonders for my workout.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Will it effect ergonine's performance? I love the supplement and it does wonders for my workout.
It's a daily ergogenic, not specific to pre workout so you should be fine :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Jiigzz has you covered! E9 doesn't need to be taken before you train. You can have it any time of the day, or even post workout if it makes it easier. How many scoops of Hypermax XT are you using? I've never had any nauseous feelings with it, but if you're using two full scoops I would suggest backing off to 1-1.5 and see if it helps

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would follows jiggz reccommendation on the x gels 1 hr before, hyper max pre obviously. Ergonine i would do intra or postworkout. Those are my favorite two times anyways.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Most of my suggestions have already been mentioned. How much hypermax xt are you taking? Too much caffeine at once can cause nausia

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Take the ergonine at another time if need be. The xgels you can take 1 hr pre and then hyper max XT as directed.
Agreed. This is exactly what i'd do. I've ran hypermax xt multiple times and it kicks in quick so you could take it 15 minutes pwo.

Traveler722

Awards
I just had one scoop of each and 6 x-gels. I think its all that water plus the after taste that kinda lingers in your mouth. I will take ergonine at work 2 hours before training. I will take Hypermax XT 30 mins prior with my x gels.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Take ergo later, you are just overloading your system instead of optimizing it for heavy work...