Erase vs. EPro for cutting

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Almost time for my next run of Test Powder once my ABE stretch is done. Had great synergy last time with Erase, miss the dried out appearance. My question is this, if my primary hope for adding Erase is to have the dried out appearance, would I be better off with EPro or 3 caps Erase.
My thought is the dried out appearance may be better maintained consistently through the day with the spaced out dosing OG Erase allows for, or is there no difference.

I tend to wake up dry and by the time I'm home from work appear bloated, extra water weight.

Thoughts?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly might train of thought is if Erase worked great for you in the past I'd stick with it. But the diuretics in EP would help with the dried out look and one pill is very easy. Did your joints ever feel sore at 75mgs a day?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Honestly might train of thought is if Erase worked great for you in the past I'd stick with it. But the diuretics in EP would help with the dried out look and one pill is very easy. Did your joints ever feel sore at 75mgs a day?
Never experienced soreness, and have never tried EPro, have some on hand though

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would give the Erase Pro a shot. I always notice an incredible level of "dry" with EP. :D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yes EP is also more anabolic, I notice I put a pound on when on EP...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro is the superior product if it is within your budget. :)