Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

erase + titanium....+ SERM = great PCT?

waynaferd

Well-known member
Just looking around at NP to see what I may want for future use, and stumbled across the Erase + Titanium stack.....

If you don't know what it is, here it be....

Invalid Link Removed

Anyway, would this, plus Nolva, be a good PCT for a Test-e/deca cycle?

I really liked ALRI's Restore which I can't find anywhere, so I would ass-u-me that I would take the erase and titanium like I would the restore, in week 3 of PCT and taper them down? So just the first 2 weeks would be nolva only, then add in these two. And what about a natty t-boost? Neccassary? I like Tetso-jack, as well.

So pretty much could I use erase and titanium in PCT as a replacemnt for Restore and testojack...is what the hell my ramblings are meant to ask!

good? bad? yes? no? up? down?

Thank you!!
 
I'd run the erase sort of after the PCT (or as needed to address high estro) I very much like fenugreek in PCT.
 
Back
Top