Erase ?s

wti66stang

Awards
I ordered 2 bottles of Erase during the Presale. I just finished a 3 week cycle of CEL M-drol and have been on Clomid for 1.5 weeks. I was thinking of running it for the rest of this week. I am starting Pink Magic tomorrow and will run it for the rest of the time. At what point should I add Erase to my mix?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Add it now.. the AI will reduce floating estrogen and boost natural test. Clomid is a weak estrogen that binds tightly to the ER and makes it inactive. You will benefit from both.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ordered 2 bottles of Erase during the Presale. I just finished a 3 week cycle of CEL M-drol and have been on Clomid for 1.5 weeks. I was thinking of running it for the rest of this week. I am starting Pink Magic tomorrow and will run it for the rest of the time. At what point should I add Erase to my mix?
Dont start pink magic until week 3 IMO..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Listen to this... i am not well versed in MOA of Pink Magic.
If PM actually raises total test, like MOA states, erase would stack awesome with it.. But you still gotta have some test floating in your body op before a test booster will be optimal :p... Erase will make you a little bit more vascular and so will the PM. The PM will up your glyco stores, which means fuller muscles.. Good stack, but I say start week 3..

Start erase now at 1-2 caps a day..