• Established
Product information

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
5/5

yo guys!

I am pleased to be the first one reviewing this great product, as usual PES delivered! yes! the product is great and I was able to lean out and keep the shape even after I stop taking it.

Lean as hell --> by the end of 2nd week/beginning of 3rd I started noticing real leaning out effects, veins on my chest too, something I never had, shoulders and arms were ripped and abs started to shows up especially the lower part.

Fullness --> my muscles were full, not only dry but full too, especially while training.

Dosing --> I did try 2 options here, in the morning and before sleeping, when taken pre sleep I was able to sleep better probably because of the new ingredient, when taken upon wake up with empty stomach I didn't notice anything particular.

I was dosing this with ABE Elite NEW Formula and I would really recommend to stack these two products together!
Also I would take this for at least 2 months, 1 month won't be enough to fully appreciate it.

SIDE effects --> no joints pain, I have noticed some acne at the end of the run but this could have been caused by too many things so I wouldn't thing this was coming from erase pro+

overall 5 stars! I will run this again in about 1 month :)

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
Been taking a week 2 pills a day in the morning , wow libido crashed

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Been taking a week 2 pills a day in the morning , wow libido crashed
Libido decreased for me after 6 weeks and it could be one side effect indeed but this is also sign that is working and decreasing your estrogen I guess

Also you will be ripped mate :)

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if that's a good trade off wife not happy:)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

currencyking

Awards
I'm planning to run a bottle of the original erase pro w/ a test booster after my pH cycle. Should I still run a all in one pct like ad3 or sup3r pct by Olympus labs? Thanks for any feedback

619Labs

Awards
Hey guys just started my first bottle of erase pro with alphamine... Thinking of doing two months as well to appreciate it.. After this thinking of doing my first pH cycle.. Any suggestions?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys just started my first bottle of erase pro with alphamine... Thinking of doing two months as well to appreciate it.. After this thinking of doing my first pH cycle.. Any suggestions?
Post your question in the anabolics section ;) As far as your 8 week run with that stack you will have great results. The Erase pro+ formula is on point and you can never go wrong with alphamine.