Erase Pro to Triazole?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
In the 2nd half of a 60 day course of Erase Pro. Loving the effects, especially the insane libido.

Question: When I finish the 2nd bottle, can I immediately start a cycle of Triazole? Is there a downside to this? Any advantages to waiting?

Question 2: Why is Triazole called Triazole? Google searches turn up info on herbacides and fungicides. Is there any relationship between these compounds and the DS product?

lostsoul

Awards
what did Erase pro do for you? i am on day 42 of triazole/test factor and did not notice that much except for a little power increase. no libido, no acne, no oily face nothing. I got more out of bioforge than both these together..

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
lostsoul:

I am running Intimidate with ErasePro and ECA 3x per day at 25/200/81. I can't tell you exactly what has done what, but on day 40 the combo has produced the following:

1. My BF has gone from 15 to 11 pct.
2. About 15 small zits on my chest.
3. Very strong surge in libido
4. Strength gains (see my log)
5. Size gains (posted before after pics in another thread)
6. All around feeling of well-being.

Im loving the whole package (except the acne). Would recommend and will definitely run it again. Hope this helps.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
OP I would give it 4 weeks off before starting another product of this nature. Typical protocol 8 weeks on then 4 week break.