Erase Pro Plus stack question

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was just gifted a bottle of T-Power made by Swedish Supplements and was thinking about stacking it with my Erase Pro Plus. I'm on week 4 using Erase and plan to run another 4 weeks. Unfortunately I can't post a link to the supplements facts, but if you google: Swedish Supplements T-Power and go to images and it comes up.

Probably an unknown product for most people but living in Sweden I don't have access to much of what is discussed in here.

I'm 37 years old and natty, have been lifting for almost 25 years and have little to no experience with test boosters. But I'm getting up in age so it seems like a smart move. I'm cutting right now and feel that Erase has been a good help. Again I can't post a link to my current shape, but you can find me on Instagram as TheMrMuscle if you want an accurate picture. I'm 190cm, 85kg and body fat somewhere between 8 and 10%.

My questions are:

- what do you think about T-Power?
- would it be good to stack it with Erase Pro Plus?

I'm hoping it will help me retain and even build some lean mass while cutting. But that might be pushing it.

Thanks in advanced.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
1- Looks like a decent T-booster going by the label, of course I don't know the company, quality, extracts, etc.
But it was free and you have it now, so absolutely I say add it in here.

2. If that product does as marketed then at your age you may feel it is of help to your current goals.

I don't think it will be the cause of much lean mass building, but it could be depending on your current hormonal state.

Hard to pinpoint when a natural T-booster will yield aesthetic benefits but there's no harm here giving it a try!
I think you'd notice differences in libido at the very least

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1- Looks like a decent T-booster going by the label, of course I don't know the company, quality, extracts, etc.
But it was free and you have it now, so absolutely I say add it in here.

2. If that product does as marketed then at your age you may feel it is of help to your current goals.

I don't think it will be the cause of much lean mass building, but it could be depending on your current hormonal state.

Hard to pinpoint when a natural T-booster will yield aesthetic benefits but there's no harm here giving it a try!
I think you'd notice differences in libido at the very least
Thanks brother, appreciate you taking time to check the label. I'll run it with my second bottle of Erase Pro Plus and we will see how it goes. As I understand week 3-8 of Erase Pro Plus usually is when it kicks in fully so it should be fun.