ERASE PRO plus GNC Re-TEST

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
1 week in exactly on an erase pro and GNC re-test - clearance price for both =40.00 combined

Noticed definite strength increase on day 6- that is all

also using iso gro and hyper gro also obtained on clearance

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sweet. I love erase pro but haven't tried GNC re test. I can't remember the last time I went to GNC haha

Mark46

Awards
Had no luck outa erase pro after 30 days switched to the real deal

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
well I used the old erase once and felt the same way, this time around besides increased urination , I can definitely feel that I am moving bigger weights easier- I wish I had expected more and started with a detailed log but I really didn't expect much but couldn't pass up the deal and wanted some kind of sup to offset the dhea in the retest (just 50 mg) and was pleasantly surprised by my last workout

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Finished up a few days ago- definitely stronger did 27 reps total over 4 sets of a standard barbell OHP prior 4 set total, at least what I have written down, was 23 reps, I have been in the past stronger on this but that was many years ago- I also attempted a weighted carry of the same barbell in the overhead position down the length of my road which I was unable to do last year ( I could do about 4/5 of the length), I did the full length easily, twice.

I do feel like my libido went down towards the last 7-10 days?

I have now started on a Endurox Excel, Asian Ginseng, Rhodiola stack for 25 days to clean out my system from the hormonal stuff (the DHEA in the Re-Test and the Erase) I have lost none of the strength yet to this point