Erase pro or nolvadren xt

cwages

cwages

Awards
I've take the nolvergren xt for 8 weeks and had pretty decent results. Thought I had my next stack figured out and got to looking at what's in erase pro. Nolvadren xt has 75mg of androst? Does the current erase pro contain this? Anybody that have ran both have some opinions on which one? Thanks guys

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of those two I would go with Erase Pro+, It doesn't have arimistane in it but it does have abietic acid. It's also got a hefty dose of branded ashwaghanda in it

I'd also suggest you consider our own SNS Inhibit-E, it can be found for about half the price of nolvadren XT or Erase Pro+.

It utilizes abietic acid as the heavy hitter, as well as effective doses of several other estrogen modulators.

Additionally, you could check out Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E, which is standalone arimistane at a very affordable price, as low as $13-14

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. SNS is a quality company so i'd check out inhibit E which is a pretty popular product that would fit your situation well for half the price as stated above.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
It depends on your money availability and goals. I tried all of them.
I would use Erase Pro+ Arime for strong estro-cort control + well being and sleep.
I would use NolvadrenXT for good estro - cort control.
I would use inhibit E for strong estro control and very mild cort control.

These are the results that I personally felt. With that being said, my favourite company are PES and SNS. No question about it.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are better off using OL super pct than nolvadren xt If you decide to go the arimistane way, as they both price the same , have 75 mg of arimistane, but super pct has a lot of others test boosting ingredients

cwages

cwages

Awards
Thanks guys. Ive been on a 2 month cut and down from 235 to 222lbs. Diet is in check and on point. I'm sitting at 13% est or so body fat and looking to drop to 10% or so for Cancun at the end of April. Im training 5 days a week, with hit cardio for 30 mins a day. I liked the dry hard look Nolvedren xt gave me and looking for something that controls cortisol and gives me that dry lean look. Im currently taking vitamin, creatine, game day pre-workout and just started on forskolin as I just ended my Nolvedren xt and scorch run. I'm looking at this for my next run to finish my cut. Looking to run for 8 weeks. Any opinions on this stack? would anybody add or change anything? Thanks guys.

Erase pro
m-test
ignit3
forskolin

cwages

cwages

Awards
Could I run Eradicate-E with the stack I mention or a tad excessive? Thanks guys