Guest viewing is limited

Erase Pro for PCT question

Tbol

Active Member
I am planning on a Beastdrol/Epi cycle (bridge). I have never used Erase Pro before. What are the do's and don't's for using in PCT? Any sides? Thanks!
 
i ran clomid and erase pro as part of my last pct from epi. it was a 7 week cycle at 60mg ED and went up to 75 mg for the last week. so yeah shut down wasnt horrible but at those high doses it was definitely there.. anyways the clomid erase pro combo brought me back with the quickness..
i added the erase pro at the start of week 2 in pct.
 
Thanks guys! Sorry to change the subject but, epi that high? For my Beastdrol/Epi bridge?
 
for some ppl 30-40 mg is plenty. i just dont seem to respond well unless its in the 60mg realm. in all reality there was no point in going to 75 mg but i had extra and wanted to use it all up.. if you havent run epi before id stick to about 40 - especially since beast is gonna take its toll on your HPTA function.

whats your cycle looking like right now?
 
I was planning

Sd-30/30/30/10
Epi-0/0/0/40/40/40/40
Forma Stanzol starting with Epi. 5X twice a day

Yes, I know the shut down involved.
Yes, I am crazy.
But PCT should be solid, with what I have.
 
Haha no worries man, looks like a killer set up and def a solid pct. Should be smooth sailing. Only thing I would possibly suggest its a test base such as transaderm or dermacrine..to me it makes all the difference. Will never cycle again without it. anyways sounds like you're in for some fun..kill it brotha!
 
I did think about starting sd with transaderm. You are making me think twice about going that route! Thanks!!!!!! The Beast with Transaderm and Epi with Forma Stanzol! F'n sick!! I can't wait to get goin! Thanks Razor!!!
 
I don't plan to log it, I'm kinda of a rogue. I do this for me. I have to have some oral surgery done next week. Then I'll preload everything. I've been buying Omega 3's and multi's. I need to order extra clomid and transaderm. You "talked" me into it. Damn, my arm feels twisted. Thanks!!!! Gonna kill it!!!!
 
Tbol said:
I don't plan to log it, I'm kinda of a rogue. I do this for me. I have to have some oral surgery done next week. Then I'll preload everything. I've been buying Omega 3's and multi's. I need to order extra clomid and transaderm. You "talked" me into it. Damn, my arm feels twisted. Thanks!!!! Gonna kill it!!!!

No rogue says they're a rogue.
It wouldn't be rogue-like. Haha good luck with the surgery my dude
 
Back
Top