Erase, Enlarged Prostate and TRT

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I have been on TRT for many YEARS (Im in my 40's)

I switched from Aromasin to Erase years back with great success

Well, 1 cap a day seemed to be the sweet spot so I stuck with it for years.

2+ made me to dry and my joints got creeky

Had a CT Scan for something else and it revealed an incidental finding of MILDLY enlarged prostate :(

I am a big believe that estradiol is the insulting agent for prostate issues (not always DHT, although sometimes it can be)

I also take NOW Brand Prostate support (for 5+ years)
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/prostate-support-90-softgels.html

Erase works well to keep sides At bay at 1 cap/day. Not a fan of having to switch to 2/day (but apparently I have to up dose)

Am I missing something? Any insight?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mildly enlarged? Is there a baseline from which this mild enlargement has grown from? Have you had a digital prostate exam? Do you have PSA numbers? Do you have E2 numbers? Are you symptomatic?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I knew I'd get picked apart w/o additional info! haha. You are correct too, should have added. Sorry

Blood work will be back Monday - Will post up.
Baselines have always been normal 1x/year for 8-9 years (but, no testing for 2+ years now though)

Never had the digital. Yes, I know Im due :(

Zero symptoms. Zero urgency or feeling a of lack of "empying" and zero need to get up during sleep to urinate.

Related:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/09/110927161658.htm

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not picking you apart. Just covering bases. Personally a digital exam would give me more peace of mind. Unless the CT detected a mass or spot then the 'relative' size and lack of symptoms would not alarm me. Of course clean bloods would further ease your mind.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hear ya. Didn't take it that way :p Will post up once rec'd ;)