Unanswered ER-beta Agonists

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dianabol, from what I’ve read, works through the estrogen receptor beta, at least partially, for its ergogenic effects. And some research points to ecdysterone showing the same thing. This isn’t to argue about whether ecdy is actually Anabolic or not, but what are some other natural ER-beta agonists that are out there? I’ve tried some google searching but apparently my google skills aren’t up to par.

I’m not searching this just for Anabolic effects, but I legitimately feel great on a high dose of ecdy. I naturally have low e2 levels and ecdy does just what I need it to for replacing that, but I can’t run it forever because of the unknowns and the cost.

So, are there any others that anyone knows of? Thanks in advance.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You mean like..

I think maybe you should search for phytoestrogens.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You mean like..

I think maybe you should search for phytoestrogens.

Yes! Guess I’ll be trying apigenin soon...thanks.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, actually, just saw that apigenin reduces cortisol which I’m already low on..
Apigenin is a very interesting compound - but look at that last study, it lists 9 compounds with some ERb activities.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dianabol, from what I’ve read, works through the estrogen receptor beta, at least partially, for its ergogenic effects. And some research points to ecdysterone showing the same thing. This isn’t to argue about whether ecdy is actually Anabolic or not, but what are some other natural ER-beta agonists that are out there? I’ve tried some google searching but apparently my google skills aren’t up to par.

I’m not searching this just for Anabolic effects, but I legitimately feel great on a high dose of ecdy. I naturally have low e2 levels and ecdy does just what I need it to for replacing that, but I can’t run it forever because of the unknowns and the cost.

So, are there any others that anyone knows of? Thanks in advance.
I love ecdy and dbol and pregnenolone so im guessing the estrogenic effect of pregnenolone is why i like it more than dhea.
And apigenin is awesome. HIT may have issues w his little head but his big head works great.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about its effect on androgen production? Concerns?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love ecdy and dbol and pregnenolone so im guessing the estrogenic effect of pregnenolone is why i like it more than dhea.
And apigenin is awesome. HIT may have issues w his little head but his big head works great.
Thanks for the compliment...wait...is that a compliment or an insult?

I guess it is open to interpretation.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about its effect on androgen production? Concerns?

It is interesting and I have not read all the science in that one, but there are also a few studies like this out there:

Bottom line is I would not expect too much from parsley ...good or bad. But it is a useful compound with benefits.