Equipoise on a cut w trt

rxrefill

Awards
I've added low dose eq 100 a week to my cut while running 100 trt a week.

I have to say it's been fantastic. At such a low dose after 5 weeks I can feel the endurance benifits. I've even upped my calories 200 and still losing weight. Gotten rid of the low calorie lethargy.

I highly recommend a low dose to your next cut.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also thought about to cruise on TRT dose with low dose eq, it would interesting to see your blood work if you have the chance to do it.

rxrefill

Awards
I would make sure I keep a strong eye on hemo and ht and overall CBC if you plan on crusing long term with eq.. it tends to slowly but surely **** up a lot of people cbc!
Yeah I wouldn't run it indefinitely
Just cycle till you finish your cut.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would make sure I keep a strong eye on hemo and ht and overall CBC if you plan on crusing long term with eq.. it tends to slowly but surely **** up a lot of people cbc!
Ive used eq so many times in the past and I never really found it to raise those things more then any other gear does. I wouldn't think 100mg would do it much at all unless you were on it for a year straight or longer. I definitely could be wrong, but I've used 600 for 20 weeks back in the day and had everything in range or barely above the range

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive used eq so many times in the past and I never really found it to raise those things more then any other gear does. I wouldn't think 100mg would do it much at all unless you were on it for a year straight or longer. I definitely could be wrong, but I've used 600 for 20 weeks back in the day and had everything in range or barely above the range
I know it doesn’t for everybody but it’s important not to generalise with steroids and assume it won’t happen to us because it didn’t happen to someone else... my hct and hemo were always high range but never out of range (even on high doses for several months and then trt) but the two times I did EQ it creeped up within 2 months to levels where they denied me to donate and called an ambulance for me which I refused obviously. I had very high levels which returned to normal after I gave blood with my private doctor and once discontinuing EQ. Once again I think most of the people are fine but if someone is going to take 100mg of eq almost year round I would definitely advice him to keep an eye on it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Something else I want to add here, adding 100mg of eq to your trt is kinda stupid and here's my reasoning why. 200mg of testosterone is going to be superior to 100 test/100eq in every way and we know that 200 test is not going to screw up your health markers.

So why are we using something potentially more dangerous for less results.

There are zero reasons why I can think this is a good plan

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your also not getting any endurance benifits from 100 eq, the endurance benifits come from the elevation in rbc and that's not happening on 100mg in 5 weeks. It's 100% placebo effect and in your head

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your also not getting any endurance benifits from 100 eq, the endurance benifits come from the elevation in rbc and that's not happening on 100mg in 5 weeks. It's 100% placebo effect and in your head
I’m glad someone said that. Bingo... a lot of eq benefits come if you get into high RBC and if you actually let it happen.. it’s a tricky drug.

rxrefill

Awards
I know it doesn’t for everybody but it’s important not to generalise with steroids and assume it won’t happen to us because it didn’t happen to someone else... my hct and hemo were always high range but never out of range (even on high doses for several months and then trt) but the two times I did EQ it creeped up within 2 months to levels where they denied me to donate and called an ambulance for me which I refused obviously. I had very high levels which returned to normal after I gave blood with my private doctor and once discontinuing EQ. Once again I think most of the people are fine but if someone is going to take 100mg of eq almost year round I would definitely advice him to keep an eye on it
I definitely wasn't advising to take eq uear round.

I added it to my trt while on a cut. Once my cut is over I was planning on stopping and going back to normal trt. 100.

rxrefill

Awards
Nah it's definitely happening. Kicks in at that time. I'm only on trt and definitely feeling a difference. Everything is tracked, calories macros on point trt dose the same. Only difference was the eq.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nah it's definitely happening. Kicks in at that time. I'm only on trt and definitely feeling a difference. Everything is tracked, calories macros on point trt dose the same. Only difference was the eq.
Placebo is a powerful thing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Eq does not kick in around week 5, it starts working the day you inject it into your bloodstream just like every other steroid regardless of ester. The reason everyone says it takes x amount of time to kick in is because it's slow steady gains. It takes time to notice.

The increased endurance from eq is from it raising your rbc ect, getting more oxygen in your blood. That is not happening on 100mg for 5 weeks.

Yes you might be noticing better results, that's what placebo effect is.

But it's not from the eq.

Either way, do whatever you want and have fun. But weather you want to believe it or not your doing **** ass backwards.

You want to get the most from the safest things, not get less from things with higher risks.

Ya 100eq is probably super safe, but a extra 100 test is safer and gives better results

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wanted to write than then I said to myself don’t be the guy that says the harsh truth for once. I guess you said it
I'm not saying anything mean, ppl just need to understand that certain things don't have the ability to give certain results. It's like when they did that study where the gave ppl a sugar pill and told them it was dbol and they gained like 20lbs on all there lifts. When you want something to work you try harder and make it work.

The good news is any progress he's making is coming from hard work and not the drug.

You might get some tiny benifits from 100mg in the long run. More drugs have potential for more results and 200 total mg is still more then his 100 trt. But the reward is so low it's not worth it when you could just use more testosterone

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not saying anything mean, ppl just need to understand that certain things don't have the ability to give certain results. It's like when they did that study where the gave ppl a sugar pill and told them it was dbol and they gained like 20lbs on all there lifts. When you want something to work you try harder and make it work.

The good news is any progress he's making is coming from hard work and not the drug.

You might get some tiny benifits from 100mg in the long run. More drugs have potential for more results and 200 total mg is still more then his 100 trt. But the reward is so low it's not worth it when you could just use more testosterone
Yeah.. the brains strength is almost limitless.

rxrefill

Awards

High test makes me lethargic in a cut. I agree w the hard work part. Diet and training are doing the most and the eq is helping a ton.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ha. Do you still frontload? Standard doses were 600. 200 is for endurance, I'm at 100.
Do I still front load? No I don't front load, and I don't know why that's even relevant. You have fun bud

rxrefill

Awards
Do I still front load? No I don't front load, and I don't know why that's even relevant. You have fun bud
Just saying your mental data on this might be dated. I am having fun. I'm having a good cycle. Everything is running as planned.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just saying your mental data on this might be dated. I am having fun. I'm having a good cycle. Everything is running as planned.
Brother, this isint mental data, what I'm about to say for the third time is a fact. It's a fact like water is wet and the sun is hot. There not arguable because there facts.

100mg of boldenone/eq ran for 5 weeks does not have the ability to do what your saying. Just because you really, really want to be right doesn't make you right. And honestly I don't know why I'm wasting my breath because you have already convinced yourself it's working even tho it's impossible, especially with the ugl crap going around these days. Ive used 300mg ov the old vet grade **** that use to come 50mg per ml and 300 of that was stronger then 6-900 of various ugls.

Even if you ran 1000eq, the endurance doesn't just magically happen because your taking eq, there is a action in the body that needs to take place causing more oxygen before you get that endurance boost.

100 eq for 5 weeks does not have the ability to do that unless your a extremely rare "bad" responder to the drug in which it's jacking your blood count through the roof, and if that's the case you should get off it ASAP before you stroke out or have a heart attack.

But again, none of that is happening

rxrefill

Awards
Lol I never accused dude of not working out. I'm asking not insulting or insinuating. If you front load then imo your outdated. You don't, why would you run 600 of eq, it's terrible at building mass. You're huge you would have been better running something else. My thoughts are maybe you ran more than the eq, you ran a bunch of other stuff w the 600 eq. So how do you know what was effective and what wasn't?

I'm a hyper responder, did you notice that my trt is 100, not 200 or 250 or 300 like some people run.

Also my vascularity is up.

You notice a lot more when you keep things simple and diet is same track calories and food intake. Any small change is noticed.

Some people respond bad to compounds they get all the bad side effects other don't. Why wouldn't it work if most guides say 5 to 6 weeks kick in time?

It's week 6 now. Feel same. High energy.

Ridiculous hill you picked to die on. Everyone responds different.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol I never accused dude of not working out. I'm asking not insulting or insinuating. If you front load then imo your outdated. You don't, why would you run 600 of eq, it's terrible at building mass. You're huge you would have been better running something else. My thoughts are maybe you ran more than the eq, you ran a bunch of other stuff w the 600 eq. So how do you know what was effective and what wasn't?

I'm a hyper responder, did you notice that my trt is 100, not 200 or 250 or 300 like some people run.

Also my vascularity is up.

You notice a lot more when you keep things simple and diet is same track calories and food intake. Any small change is noticed.

Some people respond bad to compounds they get all the bad side effects other don't. Why wouldn't it work if most guides say 5 to 6 weeks kick in time?

It's week 6 now. Feel same. High energy.

Ridiculous hill you picked to die on. Everyone responds different.
I find eq just as good as deca for adding mass, that's for me personally. I know others that would agree and I also know plenty of people that would disagree. But EQ does not give me side effects and 19 nors do. At the end of the day, the best compound for adding mass is going to be the one that gives you the least side effects because you can run it higher and longer. I cant go above 200-300 of any 19nors without growing tits. But I can use eq for months at 600 with no problems. The food is going to determine the mass gains more then the drug unless your looking for water weight, which sometimes we are.

I didn't think you were saying I don't lift, I was just joking back with him and I think he was joking too. But regardless of all of this, don't fall into the thinking that some compounds are better for bulking, because well technically they are, you can take all the bulking compounds in the world and if you're not eating for a bulk you're going to maintain or lose weight. I've gotten fat on a gram of gear and I've dieted while building A little muscle on trt. The food is way more important for your outcome than the choice of gear

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm also not that big, I have good insertions and I can appear bigger when I flex. I'm only 195lbs at the moment at 5'9. When I go back on cycle il look Much bigger👍

rxrefill

Awards
I find eq just as good as deca for adding mass, that's for me personally. I know others that would agree and I also know plenty of people that would disagree. But EQ does not give me side effects and 19 nors do. At the end of the day, the best compound for adding mass is going to be the one that gives you the least side effects because you can run it higher and longer. I cant go above 200-300 of any 19nors without growing tits. But I can use eq for months at 600 with no problems. The food is going to determine the mass gains more then the drug unless your looking for water weight, which sometimes we are.

I didn't think you were saying I don't lift, I was just joking back with him and I think he was joking too. But regardless of all of this, don't fall into the thinking that some compounds are better for bulking, because well technically they are, you can take all the bulking compounds in the world and if you're not eating for a bulk you're going to maintain or lose weight. I've gotten fat on a gram of gear and I've dieted while building A little muscle on trt. The food is way more important for your outcome than the choice of gear
100% agree on everything. I respond so hard to 19nors as well. Deca I get the worst effects and tren I get insomnia at even 100 a week. I've tried it. I really am a hyper responder. Eq and test seem to be the best for me.

I'm bumpling up dosages here soon. 200 eq 600 test. Thanks for the productive convo. Love hearing other perspectives and takes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
100% agree on everything. I respond so hard to 19nors as well. Deca I get the worst effects and tren I get insomnia at even 100 a week. I've tried it. I really am a hyper responder. Eq and test seem to be the best for me.

I'm bumpling up dosages here soon. 200 eq 600 test. Thanks for the productive convo. Love hearing other perspectives and takes.
Switching from deca to npp and doing daily pins eliminated all of the side effects I got from deca, except for prolactin gyno. I can use up to 300mg but after 4-5 weeks I start growing tits. So if gyno isn't the problem I suggest ppl trying npp at high frequency injections. Then if something still goes wrong you can drop it and it will clear out fast.

Test under 600 I'm good to go with no ai, eq I've yet to find a problem with. Masteron at 200-400 I have no problem with and anadrol for some reason gives me no problems. So those are what I'm limited to use for bulking. If my source for primo comes through to be legit then I will experiment with that next. But I can't see using things that don't agree with me. If I really wanted to use tren or deca or trestolone I could take a mixture of caber, raloxefine and exemestane to keep the sides at Bay, but now I would be using 3 more drugs just to control the side effects of 1 drug. I don't think that's a wise approach

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And no I wasn't on a bunch of other stuff with the eq, I eliminate variables when I try things, then when I know what's going on I make the decision to add or subtract.

I don't use much anymore but from age 25-29 I tried a lot of stuff. Kept notes on every cycle, doses, bloodwork, food, bodyweight. Everything. That way I always know what's doing what