EQUIPOISE CYCLE question

Anado123

Anado123

Awards
I am decided to run 16 weeks equipoise 600mg per week and also test en 300mg per week combine with AI as requires. My goal is run the cycle for cutting purpose. And I have to mention, I did run only test en 500mg per week for 8 weeks, which I add up 1st muscle mass and %1 body fat,with zero side effect or just only %1 body fat as water retention.

is the equipoise 600mg and test en 300mg per week are effective to run on cutting cycle? I know a lot of people saying equipoise 600mg and test en 600 or 500 mg per week, but I believe test en 500mg per week is strong enough and I don't want to get test en side effect by running too high for long period (16 or 18 weeks).As I have used test en before, I am understood test en 300mg will keep my testosterone on balance.

Last edited:

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Lol.... just started equipoise too. Do people count the start of the cycle once it kicks in or at the first pin? Just curious

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Is that a serious question?
Well I blast and cruise. Don’t do cycles so never needed to think about this. I know it’s a really basic question but always wondered with people who do long ester cycles like eq or deca do they consider the cycle started once it kicks in or once they start pinning. Would seem stupid to think it starts during the time it builds up in your system to be part of the cycle

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Frontload eq at 1500mg first week... It immediately brings bloods up to equivalent of 500/week working dose. Anyone who uses eq and tries this will see a huge difference in how fast it kicks in.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I blast and cruise. Don’t do cycles so never needed to think about this. I know it’s a really basic question but always wondered with people who do long ester cycles like eq or deca do they consider the cycle started once it kicks in or once they start pinning. Would seem stupid to think it starts during the time it builds up in your system to be part of the cycle
Using that logic, if (for some reason) your cycle didn't ever "kick in", then you never ran a cycle?

Start of cycle is when you actually start putting compounds into your body....no matter what (or when) the result.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL. I'm glad you asked the question. So now this thread is....Questions promised = 1. Questions asked = 1.
That's what I'm talking about!
:)

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
EQ gives me insane anxiety because it strips the brain of GABA receptors...

Anyone else experience this?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Frontload eq at 1500mg first week... It immediately brings bloods up to equivalent of 500/week working dose. Anyone who uses eq and tries this will see a huge difference in how fast it kicks in.
This

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I bet a little phenibut would fix that.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think keeping test low is a good choice. It definitely works for cutting but for cutting I argue primo is actually better but more expensive.

Newth

Awards

I haven't heard this before but it helps explain the anxiety sides thing.
I can't remember what exactly but glutamine can screw with the GABA system also so you may want to look into that also.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks man.
I'll definitely try it the next time I run it.