Eq Test cycle

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been about 20 years since I've done test and eq, but it was one of my best lean gaining cycles ever.

I'm not on trt, so looking for suggestions on timing.

I can go cyp or E, for test.

Was thinking 600 eq, 500 test, split mwf.

I have trest I could Kickstart with any yk11 or winny I could close with.

Likely run hcg end with clomid Nolvadex pct and adex .25 e3d.

Dosage recommendations welcome. Cycle after this will be dbol test npp

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely would not kick with Trest. Big guns belong at the finale, and that’s the biggest gun there is. How long are you looking to be on, including clearance times?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely would not kick with Trest. Big guns belong at the finale, and that’s the biggest gun there is. How long are you looking to be on, including clearance times?
tbh if one is planning on coming off completely then both trest and eq aren’t ideal imo.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any recommendations on dosing and length of injectable trest, to close it then?

Since I'm not on TRT, I was planning just 12~ weeks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any recommendations on dosing and length of injectable trest, to close it then?

Since I'm not on TRT, I was planning just 12~ weeks
So are you going to stop the EQ after 7-8 weeks of pinning?

Then I would use Trest ace ed the last month while the test & eq clear out, in escalating dosage as the eq then the test is dropped out. IF trying to use all 3 of those compounds.

@Whiskey did make the point that they aren’t great options for someone coming off. EQ needs a longer time to reach stable levels, and subsequently clear, and Trest is a 19-nor that could be tougher to recover from than something like a DHT-based methyl oral.

I don’t know your age but if you used this 20 years ago you must be at least 36, probably 40, so recovery definitely is a bigger consideration unless you are totally fine with getting on TRT eventually and just whenever you don’t bounce back eventually from a cycle.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So are you going to stop the EQ after 7-8 weeks of pinning?

Then I would use Trest ace ed the last month while the test & eq clear out, in escalating dosage as the eq then the test is dropped out. IF trying to use all 3 of those compounds.

@Whiskey did make the point that they aren’t great options for someone coming off. EQ needs a longer time to reach stable levels, and subsequently clear, and Trest is a 19-nor that could be tougher to recover from than something like a DHT-based methyl oral.

I don’t know your age but if you used this 20 years ago you must be at least 36, probably 40, so recovery definitely is a bigger consideration unless you are totally fine with getting on TRT eventually and just whenever you don’t bounce back eventually from a cycle.
yep exactly......

the test, dbol, npp cycle OP has planned for next would be a better option imo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any chance you could get ahold of some primo? 3-600 each test & primo in escalating doses pinned for 10-12 weeks and finish with that Winny you have.

Or how do you get along with masteron? I mean do you already have the eq or do you still need to get your gear? Because that’s a practical consideration as well here.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My thoughts too..

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance you could get ahold of some primo? 3-600 each test & primo in escalating doses pinned for 10-12 weeks and finish with that Winny you have.

Or how do you get along with masteron? I mean do you already have the eq or do you still need to get your gear? Because that’s a practical consideration as well here.
I already have everything I need including 3 10s of eq. Guess I'll sit on it till I find someone to put 2 babies in and go on trt.

There isn't an issue modifying or changing this first cycle, as I'm still 5-6 weeks out.

I haven't used mast before, but do want to keep this spring cycle relatively lean, with the fall, being more of a bulk. I'm open to adding mast or primo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mast or primo will give you the dry protein expression you’re after without taking so long to clear out the way EQ will. Primo costs more money & should definitely be roidtested to see if it’s legit. Mast is faked less often (but still often faked, with nandrolone!) and will have some estrogen-lowering effects and a bit more strength/neurology upregulation. And libido. May help you get those babies made lol.

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Mast or primo will give you the dry protein expression you’re after without taking so long to clear out the way EQ will. Primo costs more money & should definitely be roidtested to see if it’s legit. Mast is faked less often (but still often faked, with nandrolone!) and will have some estrogen-lowering effects and a bit more strength/neurology upregulation. And libido. May help you get those babies made lol.
It's funny you mention the roidtest mate. My test and anavar was spot on but when I tested drostanolone enanthate from Ignis pharma it came back as boldenone, did it twice to be sure and it most definitely came back as boldenone decanoate. I've never wanted to use equipiose because of the clearance reasons you mentioned previously.

What's your take on the roidtest kits Hyde do you rate them?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's funny you mention the roidtest mate. My test and anavar was spot on but when I tested drostanolone enanthate from Ignis pharma it came back as boldenone, did it twice to be sure and it most definitely came back as boldenone decanoate. I've never wanted to use equipiose because of the clearance reasons you mentioned previously.

What's your take on the roidtest kits Hyde do you rate them?
I’ve only used them for var for my wife. I absolutely put stock in them. We had 2 very different batches from same guy and they felt different to my wife. Surprise surprise, the one that made her edgier and stronger was actually either Anadrol or low dose Dbol based on color chart, while the real Var was more mild.