EQ/Test blend w/ Masteron and Letrozole

Cdam209

Awards
I am 220 6' tall and 16-18%. I am looking to shred down and increase my endurance. I am a mixed martial artist and triathlete- obviously not in prime shape at this time. I was considering running a EQ/test blend at 200mg/wk with 200 mast per week along side letrozole. I was going to front load 900mg the first week and then cruise from there.
Thoughts?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Do you have exact doses of the blend?

Actually no matter how the both are dosed in the mix, 200 won't really do for either Test and EQ

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
letro is pretty harsh, aromison is better. if you crush your E2 completely your joints will ache and you will have sexual side effects

Cdam209

Awards
Just going standard TRT levels. Nothing insane. I just know the EQ will haunt my system so I am trying to maintain with the test. End goal is to not gain any weight and stay very lean. Essentially I want the higher red blood cell count from the EQ for endurance

Cdam209

Awards
It is my understanding that the masteron will provide the sex Drive and well as leanness with lasting muscle post cycle

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
It is my understanding that the masteron will provide the sex Drive and well as leanness with lasting muscle post cycle
like bunshiki said what are the mgs of the blend? mast wont do **** at a low dose you need close to a g a week to really see it. and you need to be low BF% mast hardens you and makes you real grainy looking. but if your BF is over 15% you wont notice ****. if you need sexual performance up the test or add proviron