Unanswered EQ: labs, dosage, safety, results.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to have to start stacking more injectables since orals just aren’t agreeing with me. I have a really good source with 50ml 300/ml EQ and I know that’s a big favorite with vets.
Questions: is it worth running at 600mg/week to add too 500/500 test/npp?
I know the drugs profile and everything, it’s always interested me, I’ve just steered clear with genetic predisposition to blood clots. My labs are showing me this is not the risk I thing it was is for me.
How often to you check your H&H/ferritin/RBC? At 600 should I be checking every 30days?
I’m considering 20 weeks easily with the amount I’m getting.
It’s either this or primo and I feel EQ trumps Primo in most ways as much as I love dhts alongside my npp.
Thoughts, advice, anecdotal accounts?

Thanks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me, its in the same category as masteron: it does a whole lot of fuk all.

But thats not to say its useless, sh1t no. But for me, on a blast, syringe space is a premium and Id rather be loading with compounds that are powerful and not subtle.

For what I personally look for out of a blast-compound, EQ is meh. But you need to try it, some guys love the endurance/hunger it can amp up.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me, its in the same category as masteron: it does a whole lot of fuk all.

But thats not to say its useless, sh1t no. But for me, on a blast, syringe space is a premium and Id rather be loading with compounds that are powerful and not subtle.

For what I personally look for out of a blast-compound, EQ is meh. But you need to try it, some guys love the endurance/hunger it can amp up.
Any notable drying out? I know it’s not necessarily known for that but easily a cutter. Maybe Primo would be better alongside npp...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean, I absolutely love Proviron at this point and I don’t gain from it. Buy the drying out with npp is fuggin nice.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any notable drying out? I know it’s not necessarily known for that but easily a cutter. Maybe Primo would be better alongside npp...
Masteron is better, in my experience.

Fueledpassion loved EQ. But he was a freak who could subjectively note effects within 48hrs of pinning something. Me, Im not as sensitive to subtle changes and prefer stuff that is obvious and slaps me across the face; maybe because, in part, I never venture to sub-10% bfat levels? *shrug*

NPP is mild, to me. EQ is *too* mild, for me to sacrifice stringe space for it on a blast. Especially at 800mg+ sweet-spot doses. Thats fukn 2ml+ extra oil per week.

But like I said, you need to try it. Dare I say it though, "best" oils for drying out are tren + mast (and less oil than EQ reqd). You prolly knew that though. Inj winny would be good, too.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m going to have to start stacking more injectables since orals just aren’t agreeing with me. I have a really good source with 50ml 300/ml EQ and I know that’s a big favorite with vets.
Questions: is it worth running at 600mg/week to add too 500/500 test/npp?
I know the drugs profile and everything, it’s always interested me, I’ve just steered clear with genetic predisposition to blood clots. My labs are showing me this is not the risk I thing it was is for me.
How often to you check your H&H/ferritin/RBC? At 600 should I be checking every 30days?
I’m considering 20 weeks easily with the amount I’m getting.
It’s either this or primo and I feel EQ trumps Primo in most ways as much as I love dhts alongside my npp.
Thoughts, advice, anecdotal accounts?

Thanks
EQ it's definitely one that some love and some don't find much value in. I personally love it. I think a lot of people have very high expectations for it, but you can't go into it thinking you're going to gain like you will with dbol or even deca. It's going to be a slow and steady gainer. However, gains are easy to keep. I personally like it better on a cut then a bulk, because the vascularity is very impressive. Also it's excellent for performance and endurance, so if you're doing more cardio it's a godsend.

If you're worried about your rbc, I would get it checked pretty often. Every 30 days should be more than sufficient. I donate every 8 weeks when I'm on, and my count never gets too high. 600mg is definitely an effective dose. If you watch some of the pros they talk about using it at 300. I think people running it had a gram or close to that amount are overdoing it.

Now let's talk about primo. in my opinion primo trumps EQ in every way except for endurance. I'm assuming you haven't run it, so if I'm misinterpreting, I'm sorry. if you're already lean, which it looks like you are from your avatar, you will absolutely love primo. It's similar to EQ in that it's a slow gainer, but for me it has a definite leaning out effect. Again don't expect crazy results. Think about it as just adding lean muscle very slowly. Every time I run primo I just think about how much I absolutely love it. I see 0 sides on it, which is something I greatly value as I get older. Whenever I run it, I feel like I could step on stage in a matter of a few weeks and I feel like it brings out your muscle maturity.

Good luck on whatever you choose brother!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Nac @steve0178
Really love having both of you comment. You both Always have good info. I’m bulking and thinking I’m gonna go EQ and add even more Proviron. I really love this recomping effect my coach is helping me get and those seem to fit my goals best. Proviron is really giving the npp and test a lot of extra strength since I’ve been blasting nonstop and keeping me lean but EQ will help with some vascularity and strength so I can continue bulking. If the price is right I’ll add Primo closer to March.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@Nac @steve0178
Really love having both of you comment. You both Always have good info. I’m bulking and thinking I’m gonna go EQ and add even more Proviron. I really love this recomping effect my coach is helping me get and those seem to fit my goals best. Proviron is really giving the npp and test a lot of extra strength since I’ve been blasting nonstop and keeping me lean but EQ will help with some vascularity and strength so I can continue bulking. If the price is right I’ll add Primo closer to March.
Happy to help, man! You can't go wrong with either in my opinion

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep in mind too, EQ will have a tendency to aromatise to a degree, so it may put slightly more of a burden on your AI requirements. Plus, it might aggravate anxiety, esp 600mg+.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Nac @steve0178
The vascularity was probably my favorite part. It added more vascularity than anything else I've ran.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The vascularity was probably my favorite part. It added more vascularity than anything else I've ran.
More than superdrol? See for me, EQ accentuated vascularity. But holy fuk sdrol definitely actually added it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More than superdrol? See for me, EQ accentuated vascularity. But holy fuk sdrol definitely actually added it.
Yeah.
For me, SD added more mass than anything else I've ran so far. And it changed my body composition dramatically. But nothing I've ran (so far) trumped EQ for vascularity.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To be honest, 600 mg of EQ is more than enough. It will make you eat more, drasticly more and it will make you stronger, from about week 7 you can see lean gains weekly. And yeah, vascularity and details on your muscles if you are lean enough will be crazy. Only problem is that is lingers in your system soooo long. But if you are on trt, that not a big problem. That was my experience with it and I loved it. Hope this helps man

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Using 2 aromatize compounds like test and eq with nandrolone is not good idea. It would be much better to run dht like masteron with test and npp. For me eq was always waste of the time, you need to run it very long and wait for ester clear 4-5 weeks and all that for a little gains...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Using 2 aromatize compounds like test and eq with nandrolone is not good idea. It would be much better to run dht like masteron with test and npp. For me eq was always waste of the time, you need to run it very long and wait for ester clear 4-5 weeks and all that for a little gains...
This is what I’m struggling with bc I would prefer another DHT alongside npp. Tossing a lot of ideas around, I can’t just keep running Proviron for months at a time, well I could but it’d be better to switch to another DHT. They make npp shine.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is what I’m struggling with bc I would prefer another DHT alongside npp. Tossing a lot of ideas around, I can’t just keep running Proviron for months at a time, well I could but it’d be better to switch to another DHT. They make npp shine.
The best combo is test with 19-nor (deca or tren) + DHT. Proviron is good DHT but not nearly good as masteron. People usually dislike masteron because many expect 15 pounds which is impossible for dry AAS like mast. For synergy with 19-nor there is no better AAS than Masteron and it will give you aggression, good vascularity and it will also decrease progesterone and e2 levels. It's always important to keep estrogen in range with nandrolones because nandrolones on high estrogen are the worst nightmare.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Bro I know you have had to blood let a couple times in the last year and running EQ is the last thing you wanna run if you have had any issues with elevated hematocrit.

EQ has such a long half life that you could donate or blood let and what EQ is still left in your blood alone could elevate your hct again in the matter of weeks. What I’m saying is it stays in your system for a long time as you already know, and you can’t just drop it like a short ester. If your worried about masteron, perhaps look into DHB. If you can source some of the pipless variety.

I think Trest ace, proviron DHB, and perhaps some injectable SD would be an amazing stack!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro I know you have had to blood let a couple times in the last year and running EQ is the last thing you wanna run if you have had any issues with elevated hematocrit.

EQ has such a long half life that you could donate or blood let and what EQ is still left in your blood alone could elevate your hct again in the matter of weeks. What I’m saying is it stays in your system for a long time as you already know, and you can’t just drop it like a short ester. If your worried about masteron, perhaps look into DHB. If you can source some of the pipless variety.

I think Trest ace, proviron DHB, and perhaps some injectable SD would be an amazing stack!
Hell ya it would.
Still contemplating Mast or Primo. Just to add a little more aggression and strength. I feel like I’ll be fine with size increases on the npp/test alone, just want to keep it all neat and dry.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did someone mention bloodletting? 😀

Joking aside, which one would you reckon is harsher on the lipids, proviron or masteron?
In somewhat comparable dose, i know it is hard to estimate comparable doses, but generally, at effective doses, which one is harsher?

I tested my lipids 2 weeks post last injection of doing 500 test 200 mast per week and everything was in range.

edit: i would love to try trest and mast. I just have to stop being cheap and acquire some good trest.
but since i have loads of test my wallet mind just tells me hey, why not just use more test if you want more gains

btw what worries you about the mast? Other than psychological issues you and i experienced (anxiety and panic attacks in my case), mast is regarded as "safe".

i already said i theorize i could have lessened my anxiety greatly had i adminstered mast more frequently, rather than taking 2 large injections per week.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think masteron would be harsher, at least at blast doses. But mast can be effective at cruise doses (150mg alongside 150mg test).

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did someone mention bloodletting?

Joking aside, which one would you reckon is harsher on the lipids, proviron or masteron?
In somewhat comparable dose, i know it is hard to estimate comparable doses, but generally, at effective doses, which one is harsher?

I tested my lipids 2 weeks post last injection of doing 500 test 200 mast per week and everything was in range.

edit: i would love to try trest and mast. I just have to stop being cheap and acquire some good trest.
but since i have loads of test my wallet mind just tells me hey, why not just use more test if you want more gains

btw what worries you about the mast? Other than psychological issues you and i experienced (anxiety and panic attacks in my case), mast is regarded as "safe".

i already said i theorize i could have lessened my anxiety greatly had i adminstered mast more frequently, rather than taking 2 large injections per week.
I enjoyed it the first time I ran it, I think I’m in a spot mentally where the anxiety would be pretty limited. I’m thinking prop though as of now. If it’s too lousy on anxiety I’ll jump off quick.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Proviron is the very first DHT to give me zero side effects in the bp/anxiety/racing heartbeat area. Like none. I can barely notice if I take 25 or 125 at a time.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Masteron will hit lipids more than proviron
That would be my assumption with the few labs I’ve taken on both. Proviron can be almost dismissed with a small dose of Cardarine I’ve noticed. It won’t raise HDL a ton but most definitely lowered LDL a lot. Sometimes on dht’s there’s no avoiding that entirely.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hell ya it would.
Still contemplating Mast or Primo. Just to add a little more aggression and strength. I feel like I’ll be fine with size increases on the npp/test alone, just want to keep it all neat and dry.
Hell ya it would.
i wasn’t suggesting you need more size homie. Just thought you might like that stack.
I keep hearing stories about the purple unicorn “pipless dhb” 🦄 but the cats running it are also on a bunch of other gear, so who knows? Have you already run your ideas about gear by your trainer? I would tell him you want a broader picture of what he has In mind, and what he’ll have you on in the next couple months.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i wasn’t suggesting you need more size homie. Just thought you might like that stack.
I keep hearing stories about the purple unicorn “pipless dhb” but the cats running it are also on a bunch of other gear, so who knows? Have you already run your ideas about gear by your trainer? I would tell him you want a broader picture of what he has In mind, and what he’ll have you on in the next couple months.
He’s got my npp/test laid out and doesn’t care at all how much Proviron I run with anything. The big reason for the ask about EQ is he was wanting me to run that too and I hadn’t got labs yet. Hct was 51.7 and I was certain it had gone higher, but after a 6-10oz drain I was only 48.7 with rbc’s and everything else in range. I just don’t think I’m ever gonna go too out of range for H@H and I’m being too cautious with not using EQ, etc.
I’ll run the mast by him. Think I’ll just get a couple Mast prop vials and start at 375/week and go from there. I just love how dry dht’s makes test and npp and my strength shoots up a lot faster.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I keep hearing stories about the purple unicorn “pipless dhb” 🦄 but the cats running it are also on a bunch of other gear, so who knows? Have you already run your ideas about gear by your trainer? I would tell him you want a broader picture of what he has In mind, and what he’ll have you on in the next couple months.
Ive got some of this mystical, supposedly pipless dhb. We’ll find out in january.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ive got some of this mystical, supposedly pipless dhb. We’ll find out in january.
I look forward to your review. I’m 0 fo 2 on trying to run that stuff. It just destroyed my quality of life. On another run it gave me a huge hematoma. I hope it treats you good.

Last edited:
J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I look forward to your review. I’m 0 fo 2 on trying to run that stuff. It just destroyed my quality of life. On another run it gave me a huge hematoma. I hope it treats you good.
Me too. Overall cycle should be epic. Fingers crossed...

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you did indeed find a Unicorn aka “pipless DHB” then you let me know. Because my DHB Was also like a unicorn. A unicorn horn stuck in my ass that is.
Yeah, I’m not expecting a silky smooth ride. Just hope it’s not debilitating.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I’m not expecting a silky smooth ride. Just hope it’s not debilitating.
L O G P L E A S E good sir. I sold a good 15 weeks worth and have been on a quest to find more that won’t be unbearable. TD seems like it would be ineffective.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
L O G P L E A S E good sir. I sold a good 15 weeks worth and have been on a quest to find more that won’t be unbearable. TD seems like it would be ineffective.
I'm curious ... (Seems like) ineffective based upon structure, or feedback?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious ... (Seems like) ineffective based upon structure, or feedback?
100% broscience sir.
Just how most TD tend to not be as potent as their injectable counterparts.

F

Fx4life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Awesome for vascularity and striations at 600-1200mg. I get the vascularity effects at just 400mg. Eq allows me to up my test dosage too without the need for an AI. Biggest negative is the anxiety but there’s things you can take to combat that.