EQ anxiety help

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’m a month in, enjoying what it’s doing to my body, not loving the anxiety. Tried 1,400mg GABA in the morning And 2,100mg at night which helped for a bit but not so much now. I have some Ativan but try not to touch it. Anyone have any remedies?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would give some Kava a try, it's like herbal Valium. Combine it with 3 capsules of Lecithin which helps bind the kavalactones (the ingredient that is the main component) to the fat in the lecithin and makes it more orally bioavailable.

But that's a bit weird to be getting anxiety on EQ. Have you checked your BP lately?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would give some Kava a try, it's like herbal Valium. Combine it with 3 capsules of Lecithin which helps bind the kavalactones (the ingredient that is the main component) to the fat in the lecithin and makes it more orally bioavailable.

But that's a bit weird to be getting anxiety on EQ. Have you checked your BP lately?
Anxiety is pretty common in EQ apparently. BP is good.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I noticed the above links aren't working for some reason, so I thought I'd recommend checking out www.kalmwithkava.com. They sell instatized powder that you can mix with lecithin or milk and really works great and is a high quality formula. You might also look into phenibut.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I noticed the above links aren't working for some reason, so I thought I'd recommend checking out www.kalmwithkava.com. They sell instatized powder that you can mix with lecithin or milk and really works great and is a high quality formula. You might also look into phenibut.
I have some phenibut I haven’t cracked open yet my coach recommends but I can’t use it very often which is my concern there.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have some phenibut I haven’t cracked open yet my coach recommends but I can’t use it very often which is my concern there.
How many mg do you have per cap and who made it?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I’m a month in, enjoying what it’s doing to my body, not loving the anxiety. Tried 1,400mg GABA in the morning And 2,100mg at night which helped for a bit but not so much now. I have some Ativan but try not to touch it. Anyone have any remedies?
hey bro, massive apologies if I recall this wrong but haven’t you suffered with anxiety in the past?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey bro, massive apologies if I recall this wrong but haven’t you suffered with anxiety in the past?
Yeah I have. EQ just seems to really bring it outta me.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
250mg nootropics depot
Yeah, that's a great brand and formula. You should be able to take it in the day with not too much drowsiness. Another really good product I use is called Anxie-T. It has the following ingredients:

It has theanine and some other anti-anxiety supplements, but it also has ashwagandha, theobromine, and cocoa extract, so it should keep you somewhat stimulated, while relaxed.

Yes, I have. One of the best supplements I've taken besides all the rx my doc has given me is Kava (as mentioned above) is CBD Oil From The CBD Distillery. I would recommend getting the full spectrum formula since it has just that very slight 0.03% THC in it that can help with cognitive function. I generally buy the 2500mg formula, which is pretty pricey, but you could start off with a lower dose and see if you liked. The CBD Distillery batch tests all their formulas for potency and purity, so they are one of the best on the market.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
250mg nootropics depot
Yeah, that's a great brand and formula. You should be able to take it in the day with not too much drowsiness. Another really good product I use is called Anxie-T. It has the following ingredients:

It has theanine and some other anti-anxiety supplements, but it also has ashwagandha, theobromine, and cocoa extract, so it should keep you somewhat stimulated, while relaxed.

Yes, I have. One of the best supplements I've taken besides all the rx my doc has given me is Kava (as mentioned above) is CBD Oil From The CBD Distillery. I would recommend getting the full spectrum formula since it has just that very slight 0.03% THC in it that can help with cognitive function. I generally buy the 2500mg formula, which is pretty pricey, but you could start off with a lower dose and see if you liked. The CBD Distillery batch tests all their formulas for potency and purity, so they are one of the best on the market.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When i had outbursts of panic and anxiety from taking too much test and masteron i found that tea containing mint, lemon balm and lavender always reduced my anxiety enough so that i could forget about it and feel good. It seriously got rid of 80% of my androgen induced anxiety.

Clomid induced anxiety on the other hand, nothing helps 😀

Because imho androgen induced anxiety is just overactive sympathetic NS. You feel too alert, to the point where you start feeling sth is off and ultimately like there is an imminent danger. Its fight or flight basically, it just hits you like a truck and goes away.

Clomid gives weird, horrible mix of depression, sadness and anxiety. I never felt like that in my life, feeling like everything is hopeless and burden of whole world is pressing down on you.. You also feel sad beyond belief..remember when you were a kid and just before you would cry you would feel this overwhelming sadness and then that lump in your throat/very upper chest?

That is exactly the feeling i get from clomid that i am trying to describe!

Fuk. that. sh1t.

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
When i had outbursts of panic and anxiety from taking too much test and masteron i found that tea containing mint, lemon balm and lavender always reduced my anxiety enough so that i could forget about it and feel good. It seriously got rid of 80% of my androgen induced anxiety.
Lemon Balm works great for anxiety and sleep too!

One other thing I would recommend is getting an Omron Blood Pressure cuff and checking your bp regularly. Androgens are known to cause HP, so that could be the source of some of your anxiety. Omron BP cuffs are rated by Consumer Reports at the top of the line. You can also sync them to your bluetooth phone and get a longer term reading of your daily BP.