Unanswered EPO Alternative?

jimjones87

Awards
Hi there

I am a guy who runs for fun, but really want to push my limits and see what I am capable of.

I've been training for like 4 years and sort of hitting a wall in terms of ability... wondering if there are any supplements out there that could help me become a cardio monster?

I've experimented with caradine in the past and saw great results, however, it's now banned and can't seem to find it anywhere. Looking for similar type of supplments that could boost my cardio

Thankss in advance

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not really a supp but gw501516 would be
Great.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just bought some caradine alot of uk sites sell it but I've got good success with Meldonium at 1 gram a day for cardio.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just bought some caradine alot of uk sites sell it but I've got good success with Meldonium at 1 gram a day for cardio.
Do you have Meldonium for high blood pressure or just for performance? Do you feel a big difference with it? I heard about athletes getting busted with it.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you have Meldonium for high blood pressure or just for performance? Do you feel a big difference with it? I heard about athletes getting busted with it.
Performance and yes while I've been on it i sweat alot less, have more energy, and can work out alot longer without getting tired. It seems one of the better ones I've tried for making my heart more efficient.

Last edited:
Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried myo inositol trispyrophosphate aka ITPP ?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Performance and yes while I've been on it i sweat alot less, have more energy, and can work out alot longer without getting tired. It seems one of the better ones I've tried for making my heart more efficient.
Cool! Do you only take it before cardio or everyday? Thanks for the info, I been curious about it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi there

I am a guy who runs for fun, but really want to push my limits and see what I am capable of.

I've been training for like 4 years and sort of hitting a wall in terms of ability... wondering if there are any supplements out there that could help me become a cardio monster?

I've experimented with caradine in the past and saw great results, however, it's now banned and can't seem to find it anywhere. Looking for similar type of supplments that could boost my cardio

Thankss in advance
Have you tried an Epicatechin supplement? CEL Epi-Plex is open label and users regularly report increased cardio capacity and capability

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Low Test and High EQ worked wonders on endurance and recovery for me. When stacked with albuterol if was even better.
Good energy and slight fat loss

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cool! Do you only take it before cardio or everyday? Thanks for the info, I been curious about it.
Every single day 1,000 mg an hour before workouts. I just started it about a month ago and I went from feeling mediocre about my cardio to seeing how far I can go. I also feel much more clear headed and have more energy all around. It's a very cool drug and seems really safe. Just a modified from of carnitine but acts so different. I was going to compare this to a few others to see which works better or if combing them will do even more. Next I'm going to try Trimetazidine and AICAR.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could just do an old school blood pack...

I just take cardarine.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where do you buy it?

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Rhodiola improves endurance ability by various mechanisms including reducing the perceived level of work, a d cardiac capacity. However it also has a mild epo effect.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rhodiola improves endurance ability by various mechanisms including reducing the perceived level of work, a d cardiac capacity. However it also has a mild epo effect.

Yes
This and Peak O2 have been compared to EPO
But can't expect anything too much from natural products