Epivar vs Halodrol

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Which cycle do you guys think would yield the best results? A 6 week cycle of halodrol 50/50/75/75/100/100mg, or a 4 week cycle of epivar 2/3/3/4caps (each cap is 10mg epi, 25 tvar, 30 hex)? Keeping in mind also which would have worse side affects.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your stats?
Have you ran anything before?
You will have more sides with a 3 compound ph matrix than a solo halo run. Do you have proper pct, supports, etc?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
What are your stats?
Have you ran anything before? You will have more sides with a 3 compound ph matrix than a solo halo run. Do you have proper pct, supports, etc?
I'm 3 weeks into pct as of tomorrow from my 4 week epistane cycle. Cycle support was used on cycle, sup3r pct and liquid nolva is my pct. I had assumes that even though it is a 3 compound matrix that it wouldn't be much more harmful than a 6 week solo of hdrol considering the epivar would only be ran at 4 weeks and also considering that the only methylated compound in epivar is the epistane itself.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least it isn't your first cycle and you have a serm :) so we are off to a better start than most.

However, Methylation and the liver side effect is not the only side to look for when running a ph. Length isn't necessarily an indicator of side effect severity either.

If I were you I would run a solo halo cycle as your second cycle and then you can build from there. You will still see nice gains and it would make for a good second cycle-it's pretty low on the side effect front. It's always good to run these compounds solo first before stacking as you can see what works and how your body responds to what.

Also might want to add reduce xt into pct as cortisol can spike. Other than that it seems like you're on the right track.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
At least it isn't your first cycle and you have a serm :) so we are off to a better start than most.

However, Methylation and the liver side effect is not the only side to look for when running a ph. Length isn't necessarily an indicator of sides either. If I were you I would run a solo halo cycle as your second cycle and then you can build from there. You will still see nice gains and it would make for a good second cycle.

Also might want to add reduce xt into pct as cortisol can spike. Other than that it seems like you're on the right track.
I agree with everything you just said, but I'm so on and off between the two haha. I might just run the epivar because a local shop has it for sale and I don't want to miss the opportunity of trying it. The compounds itself in the product are just what I seek, dry and lean results. A friend of mine has told me that tvar was one of his favorite compounds, increases mood, mentality, etc throughout the whole day. Do you know if there are any side affects that could be a result from epivar? If the sides are mild I'll probably get it.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with everything you just said, but I'm so on and off between the two haha. I might just run the epivar because a local shop has it for sale and I don't want to miss the opportunity of trying it. The compounds itself in the product are just what I seek, dry and lean results. A friend of mine has told me that tvar was one of his favorite compounds, increases mood, mentality, etc throughout the whole day. Do you know if there are any side affects that could be a result from epivar? If the sides are mild I'll probably get it.
If it's on sale, get it now and run it later. Running a single compound as a second cycle is more about making sure you don't have adverse effects. If you have a reaction you'll want to be able to know which compound causes you issues. Jumping into a 3 compound stack while it has it's rewards, it also comes with more risks, as in, if you have a reaction which compound is causing the issue. Also, are you familiar with prolactin control for the tren? Can I assume you have an AI on hand currently to combat the rebound estro that Epi is knwon for? Because you would need that for after your EpiVar run as well.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
If it's on sale, get it now and run it later. Running a single compound as a second cycle is more about making sure you don't have adverse effects. If you have a reaction you'll want to be able to know which compound causes you issues. Jumping into a 3 compound stack while it has it's rewards, it also comes with more risks, as in, if you have a reaction which compound is causing the issue. Also, are you familiar with prolactin control for the tren? Can I assume you have an AI on hand currently to combat the rebound estro that Epi is knwon for? Because you would need that for after your EpiVar run as well.
Im familiar with needing an Ai after the epi. What would you recommend for prolactin control?