Epivar cycle PCT input:Triptorelin? AI needed?

Rnicholasv

Awards
(Long story short scroll to bottom)

Hey I’m 6’1” 185-190 lean and cut kinda muscular, but always can use leg gains though I train hard that’s not a question.

30 yrs old, only have done one light test cycle when I was 22 or 23 and only had been working out for a year or so (stupid I know but please don’t troll I think most learn by experience stop pretending you went to school for research chemicals)

Honestly don’t regret it though I was always really skinny and never able to gain too much muscle, I was a heroin addict years before I started workin out and that light cycle helped change my life and my physique permanently (and let’s be honest the women I attracted)

I used torem for PCT, that was it. Everything was fine never had gyno small ball libido problems and tests were normal about half year later.

Anyway Ive decided to do this when I’m 30 it’s been years of natural working out besides that first cycle, again please don’t troll me, I want this. I’m running epivar, a PH I was able to get my hands on for free (I gotta pay bills man so save your PH suggestion as well.)

90 pills running 2 pills a day so far since I’m basically a newb. Might up it towards end of cycle depending on how I feel/results. Have torem for PCT again, I’m thinking about ordering Triptorelin because can’t get hcg and if I could it looks expensive af.. don’t even know if that would be needed for a cycle like this but I’ve been doing a lot of reading so I’m prepared and probably overthinking.

Long story short looking for input on Epivar PCT:

1. If I should get the Triptorelin and use before Torem or if that’s just overkill

2. If an AI is needed and if so what, probably sounds stupid but having trouble finding stuff that looks actually legit online.

3. Double checking when and how long PCT is recommended because I’ve read conflicting things as far as PHs go.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Triptorelin is some serious stuff man. All you need is 100 mcg of Triptorelin. But if its dosed incorectly, it can chemically castrate you (I suppose you already know that). If you have a legit source, go for it, but be carefull

Rnicholasv

Awards
For sure, read about that but I believe what id get is literally just the one 100mcg dose. Honestly don’t even know if it’s necessary since it’s not too intense of a cycle. Thanks for the input though! Any input on ai?

Rnicholasv

Awards
Should’ve mentioned the epivar is 10mg epi and 25mg Tren per pill btw

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I prefer not to use AI during PCT, just go with Clomid or Nolvadex, or low dose combination of both and you'll be just fine! If you haven't used AI during cycle and felt fine, than you don't need it during PCT. Just run Clomid at 50/50/25/25 total of 4 weeks. Or Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Rnicholasv

Awards
For sure thanks man. Already have the torem. That takes place of both Clomid and nolva know? And I mean dang it worked for me after my only cycle.. test cyp when I really didn’t know tf I was doin ��

Rnicholasv

Awards
One more thing sry.. just double checkin as far as PHs or epivar goes I should start my torem the day after last dose right?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
also just to be clear you need to dose it 3 pills per day. Both of those compounds are very dose dependent. FOR EVERYONE.. not just some people..
75 of trendione IMO is way too low as well but you got what you got so, the thing to do is run it at full dose for 4 weeks
and eat your face off cause neither of those are good for gaining mass. more of cutting compounds tho again when dosed high enough can be a powerful combo for strength and mass.

Rnicholasv

Awards
Duly noted... may up the dose as I’m naturally cut already. Eating a ton and chugging that whole milk. Thanks for the advice

Rnicholasv

Awards
As far as I’ve read Tren sounds pretty powerful as far as a PH goes. Since I’ve only ever done that one light test cycle I didn’t want to overdo it. Going to jump to 3 a day though for sure.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as I’ve read Tren sounds pretty powerful as far as a PH goes. Since I’ve only ever done that one light test cycle I didn’t want to overdo it. Going to jump to 3 a day though for sure.
It is, and it realy gives nice results for one PH. I used it during my last cycle at 105 mg per day, nice and lean gains without sides

Rnicholasv

Awards
Nice! Good to know thanks.
Not trying to get humongous or anything, honestly I’m happy to already see accelerated recovery and training progress compared to the natural way I’ve been doin it for 7 and a half years

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! Good to know thanks.
Not trying to get humongous or anything, honestly I’m happy to already see accelerated recovery and training progress compared to the natural way I’ve been doin it for 7 and a half years
Whell, theoretically I you had even one cycle with injectable steroids, your body will never be the same. You will forever be in advantage bc of permanently increased number of mionuclei cells in your muscles. But it sure is nice thing to have a direct boost

Rnicholasv

Awards
Forever be in advantage? Interesting never heard that before

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just so we are all on the same page. You know thats not real oral Tren. Real oral tren is dosed at 250mcgs per tab...im currently taking it with Test E at 750 wk. The real stuff is pretty damn amazing...real oral tren is considered the strongest steroid on the market...and let me tell you..it works.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Which brand of epivar is this? I ran a ph called epivar about two years ago and it turned out to be bunk :/

Rnicholasv

Awards
Yeah understand it’s Trenavar the PH not the hardcore Tren.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Warrior Labz?
Yea it was them. I know a few people that had good results with them, but I also know a few that got nothing out of it. They’re hit or miss unfortunately; hopefully yours is legit though.

Rnicholasv

Awards
Oh dam that’s worrisome to hear, thanks for the heads up. Only been a week but seems to be workin so far, I’ll follow up.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I paid like 65 bucks for 200 tabs of real tren..just curious..why wouldnt you just run the real thing?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I paid like 65 bucks for 200 tabs of real tren..just curious..why wouldnt you just run the real thing?
How was it man? I'm considering it for my next cylce, and at what dosage are you using it? For how long? Pros/cons?

Rnicholasv

Awards
I honestly was given the epivar and didn’t know much about anything besides test and PCT, started researching about Epistane and Trenavar and briefly read about Trenbolone. I’m not very experienced with hormones.

Rnicholasv

Awards
Hey I noticed this estrogenex 2nd gen is on hand here too, epi Andro looks like the main ingredient. Do you think I should pulse that once or twice a week with pct or late in pct since i already have it?

Rnicholasv

Awards
Btw update: solid strength and gains so far, last week starting now. Gained about 8 pounds but I can’t say that’s all the epivar, training my ass off and eating a lot so a lot of leg gains. Vascular upper body and calves. As I said I’m already lean and muscular though.
Only negative so far is knee pain in my left leg, which I don’t know if I can blame on the epi or me just going to hard and getting quad tendinitis going into the patella; or a mix of the 2. Only a total of 4 days so far a few days after a hard leg day last week, skipped one leg day then did a lighter w/o and 2 days after that it popped up again.

Gonna take it easy on legs which sucks because I’m getting good and well needed strength and gain clean up, but it’s the last week figured I’d still finish up the cycle, pain and movement is improving again now tho not worth long term damage.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey I noticed this estrogenex 2nd gen is on and here too, epi Andro looks like the main ingredient. Do you think I should pulse that once or twice a week with pct or late in pct since i already have it?
Nope, wouldn’t use it during pct. It would be counterproductive to the purpose of pct due to it being suppressive.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Triptorelin is some serious stuff man. All you need is 100 mcg of Triptorelin. But if its dosed incorectly, it can chemically castrate you (I suppose you already know that). If you have a legit source, go for it, but be carefull
Wow, didnt know that when I used it years ago. I used it when it was newish to the market, and I dont think that info was out at that time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
5Percent Cycle Logs 147
5Percent Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 20
AKjonesy Supplement Logs 6
Supplements 1