Epistane

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What do you guys think of it? I believe it is primarily used as a cutter although, like my good friend sad, anything can be a bulker or cutter, it depends on what you eat. I know some roids and prohormones are better for bulking and better for cutting than others.
I've never had the opportunity to try it, as I discovered anabolics way past the 2014 ban. I just ordered some however, from the UK

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you guys think of it? I believe it is primarily used as a cutter although, like my good friend sad, anything can be a bulker or cutter, it depends on what you eat. I know some roids and prohormones are better for bulking and better for cutting than others.
I've never had the opportunity to try it, as I discovered anabolics way past the 2014 ban. I just ordered some however, from the UK
I’ve used it twice, once for a bulk and the other time for a cut/recomp. First time i ran 20-40mg for 4 weeks and gained 16.5lbs, bare in mind it was my first ever cycle. The second time I ran it 30-45mg for 6 weeks and gained about 3lbs but dropped 2-3% bodyfat and went from 240’ish max to 315 max on bench. It’s definitely versatile, but it’ll shine better for a cut/recomp for sure. Makes me really fkn lethargic without a test base and gives me gyno symptoms while on it (which is rare af) and it also tends to make my joints ache like hell.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havoc (epistane) was also my first dabble with anabolics. I liked it and have went back to it several times over the years. It’s well tolerated for the most part, but some folks don’t like it. It definitely performs better with test or a test base though, the lethargy can be rough. It was already said by ripper, but it can throttle your joints, so have a plan to help with that. If you haven’t decided on a dose, I’d suggest 30-40mg a day. I personally keep it at 30 due to joint issues that are pronounced at 40mg for me. However, some can run it higher. @JoePaul39 is still running it, I think, at 30 a day. He might also have some advice since he started high on dosage and noticed some sides. Maybe have some taurine around as it can cause some lower back and shin pumps as well.

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I am running it at 30 mg right now. Any dose higher gives me terrible fatigue even with my testosterone trt dose, transdermal trest, and transdermal SR 9009. I am not experiencing any dry joints probably because I am also running Trest which is a wet compound to offset the dryness of Epistane.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Havoc (epistane) was also my first dabble with anabolics. I liked it and have went back to it several times over the years. It’s well tolerated for the most part, but some folks don’t like it. It definitely performs better with test or a test base though, the lethargy can be rough. It was already said by ripper, but it can throttle your joints, so have a plan to help with that. If you haven’t decided on a dose, I’d suggest 30-40mg a day. I personally keep it at 30 due to joint issues that are pronounced at 40mg for me. However, some can run it higher. @JoePaul39 is still running it, I think, at 30 a day. He might also have some advice since he started high on dosage and noticed some sides. Maybe have some taurine around as it can cause some lower back and shin pumps as well.
Epistane gives a lot of guys serious sides.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He might want to try Methyldiazirnol if he wants to run a similar compound with not many sides. I had success with both, but the strength gains were even greater with Epistane.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would use only epistane for a cut at moderate doses. Dry joints are at issue even with a test base, and you don't want to lift heavy loads with dry joints... Also, I've noticed that epistane makes my urine darker even at low doses, will I don't have this issue with other methylated orals.