Epistane

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
so after years of pus$ying out i have finally convinced myself it is time to take the plunge. i would like to run epistane for my baptism. my question is- is all the stuff still on ebay legit? it's all oddly very widely available on that site which has me questioning its legitimacy. any input would be appreciated.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so after years of pus$ying out i have finally convinced myself it is time to take the plunge. i would like to run epistane for my baptism. my question is- is all the stuff still on ebay legit? it's all oddly very widely available on that site which has me questioning its legitimacy. any input would be appreciated.
Don’t buy illegal/banned substances off an auction site. Day one stuff;)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PredatorNutrition is a board sponsor here that sells good epistane. I’ve never heard anything but negative stuff about ebay junk.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wouldn’t go anywhere near eBay for anything that was going in my body bro......

Predator sell havoc (epistane) which many people speak highly of on here.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
There are probably reputable ebay stores but the only way to know for sure is to check out the company who produces the product and ask for a list of their authorized retailers. That's the safest way to shop.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wouldn’t go anywhere near eBay for anything that was going in my body bro......

Predator sell havoc (epistane) which many people speak highly of on here.
I've never heard of anyone being dissapointed with Havoc. Especially for your first cycle you will want to know the stuff is dosed properly. It would be nearly impossible to tell if you have something under dosed when it is your first run.

canewme

canewme

Awards
Dude, that first sentence alone was well worth the time to follow the link and read this thread. Thanks!

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of anyone being dissapointed with Havoc. Especially for your first cycle you will want to know the stuff is dosed properly. It would be nearly impossible to tell if you have something under dosed when it is your first run.
this is true.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d consider adding a test base too. Lethargy will kill your cycle if you experience it

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d consider adding a test base too. Lethargy will kill your cycle if you experience it
Definitely. I just added 45mg td trest (Transformation Labs) to my epistane run and the difference is quite satisfying lol

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive got a bottle of there Td tren. No idea when I’m going to use it as I’ve got real Td tren and test but Nice to hear good feedback on there gear.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive got a bottle of there Td tren. No idea when I’m going to use it as I’ve got real Td tren and test but Nice to hear good feedback on there gear.
They've closed up shop/manufacturing, so whatever is at that store is likely it. Im kinda interdasted in all of their td's, might try the epistane next. But yes the bottle of trest I'm using is legit, and well made.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you wanna get ripped off

buidlerpro

buidlerpro

Banned
Awards
look still "legit" but i will not try if you don't want to get ripped