epistane vs halodrol vs dimethazine

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to strength gains which is the best out of the three?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
In terms of sides to gains Epistane is best, but in terms of pure strength DMZ and epistane are pretty close, Hdrol is the mildest of them all.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Dbols good. If u can get good dbol ud love it. But all these things are always better with testosterone

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I've run dmz and epistane but all of the times i've run epistane has been on a cut. It's kind of hard to compare being in a caloric deficit
DMZ wins, however in terms of toxicity to gains i feel epistane beats them all.. don't get me wrong though epistane will **** on your liver.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
DMZ wins, however in terms of toxicity to gains i feel epistane beats them all.. don't get me wrong though epistane will **** on your liver.
I've run orals from 8-13 weeks no issues with bloodwork. if you have your liver support in order Cholestasis will be extremely rare case.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Triumphalis in terms of raw strength, lean gains, clean/non toxic feel- is the best PH I have ever ran. It was smooth and drastically changed physique. Pissed brown for a few days but all is good in the hood!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I've run orals from 8-13 weeks no issues with bloodwork. if you have your liver support in order Cholestasis will be extremely rare case.
Here i am having people tell me my 10 week cycle of 4 non methylated orals will kill me HAH.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I take 2.4g's nac 1g milk thistle and 500mg tudca daily, along with gall bladder supports which help the liver like artichoke leaf... I'm not all that worried. It's expensive But so are medical bills if you don't cycle right.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
DMZ, regained all my strength from injury and some

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Triumphalis in terms of raw strength, lean gains, clean/non toxic feel- is the best PH I have ever ran. It was smooth and drastically changed physique. Pissed brown for a few days but all is good in the hood!
Triumphalis was natural compared to epistane for me hahah

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My liver was fine on epistane, I had bloods done before and after while on it because I was also on accutane

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't know first hand but it's funny you'd say that because Superdrol was a short nomenclature for "Super Anadrol".

Some pure SD pretty much gave me about a 15-20% increase in strength across the board in 3 weeks time. If Anadrol can top that, I need to get on that gravy train next time I bulk!

Regarding the others, DMZ was my strongest in that regard but I usually put on more weight with Hdrol. Epi just made me harder and gave me like 2-3lbs of weight gain with about a 10% increase in strength over 4 weeks. Not bad.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't know first hand but it's funny you'd say that because Superdrol was a short nomenclature for "Super Anadrol".

Some pure SD pretty much gave me about a 15-20% increase in strength across the board in 3 weeks time. If Anadrol can top that, I need to get on that gravy train next time I bulk!

Regarding the others, DMZ was my strongest in that regard but I usually put on more weight with Hdrol. Epi just made me harder and gave me like 2-3lbs of weight gain with about a 10% increase in strength over 4 weeks. Not bad.
I've ran sdrol up to 50mg, the original anabolic xtreme sdrol, and 150mg adrol kills it

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
What cycle?.. I've used high concentration gear and the pip ain't worth it.. Cut it or find better dosed gear

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol yea 450 is gonna hurt haha
Is it true that it's impossible to put say 500mg of test in a cc? Rich Piana had a video talking about that **** but I'm not too familiar with intramuscular aas

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Is it true that it's impossible to put say 500mg of test in a cc? Rich Piana had a video talking about that **** but I'm not too familiar with intramuscular aas
I've never gone as high as 500mg test, I've brewed 400 and there **** all room for oil lol. It could be done but the pip of it wud be ****n awful. Way easier to just shoot 2ml of 250mg

AllTheGainz

Awards
I ran epi just before the PH ban back in 2015 and that stuff was awesome. Great gains and minimal sides. Still have half a bottle of it actually. However I don't have experience with the other two.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I had two old bottles of h-drol, I think they had lost their stuff, but I was really tired on them. Lost some old fat and put on some mild gains, given I wasn't eating like crazy and h-drol is mild. Was my second, more successful ph run.

I'm looking at msten right now, but that gives me caution. I've heard of people using Dermcrine so as to circumvent fatigue and keep mojo relatively in check.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had two old bottles of h-drol, I think they had lost their stuff, but I was really tired on them. Lost some old fat and put on some mild gains, given I wasn't eating like crazy and h-drol is mild. Was my second, more successful ph run.

I'm looking at msten right now, but that gives me caution. I've heard of people using Dermcrine so as to circumvent fatigue and keep mojo relatively in check.
Try epistane yet? If you can find legit rpn havoc I think you'd love it

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm upset with myself that I never tried it out before it got banned. Read many a great things about it, too!

AllTheGainz

Awards
Yeah, I'm upset with myself that I never tried it out before it got banned. Read many a great things about it, too!
I was extremely sad to see it go. It was honestly great. I had friends run it for 12+ weeks with minimal sides.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran it for 4 weeks and gained 18.5lbs on a recomp, **** was potent but sides were minimal

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 4 weeks and gained 18.5lbs on a recomp, **** was potent but sides were minimal
That's boss!

How did you dose it, if I may ask?

It seems ebay has some bottles available, but I'm always skeptical of getting supps from there.

AllTheGainz

Awards
That's boss!

How did you dose it, if I may ask?

It seems ebay has some bottles available, but I'm always skeptical of getting supps from there.
Black bottles with the green DNA strand on the packaging are legit. Assuming they wernt repackaged or anything that's what I used.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
The wife likes epi.. I don't bother with buying brands of it tho.. Just buy the raws and can make it how I want.. Easier for her to run at 15mg then splitting caps

AllTheGainz

Awards
The wife likes epi.. I don't bother with buying brands of it tho.. Just buy the raws and can make it how I want.. Easier for her to run at 15mg then splitting caps
The raws? I didn't even know you could get em like that anymore. Dang.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Yea bro u can get epistane raws from China.. I mix it with. Peg 300 and make oral liquids.. Dosed at 10 or 20mg ml.. Do easy to dose it after that for my wife who like 10 10 10 15 15 20.. Personally I prefer dbol or drol haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
MistrJay Anabolics 53
Anabolics 4