Epistane vs Dmz

Macka612

Awards
Looking into running a 5 - 6 week epi or dmz cycle, have previously ran lgd + 4ad and hdrol + 4ad. Which is going to be lower on sides the epi or dmz? Looking to bulk and the leaner the better, will be using 4ad as test base again also.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking into running a 5 - 6 week epi or dmz cycle, have previously ran lgd + 4ad and hdrol + 4ad. Which is going to be lower on sides the epi or dmz? Looking to bulk and the leaner the better, will be using 4ad as test base again also.
I did a DMZ/Msten with Trest (TD and oral) a while back, and the strength gains were pretty amazing. Gained solid muscle, and cut up quite a bit.....Even with the Trest. But, it is my opinion that the Epi is leaner, while the DMZ is bulkier. It's been a while since I've run Epistane, but it was extremely dry and lean. For me personally, the Epistane sides were a little more burdensome (pumps, a little anxiety, and difficulty sleeping)....But not everyone experiences these particular sides with Epi.

Macka612

Awards
Yeah im leaning more towards the dmz, i experienced bad anxiety and difficulty sleeping on the hdrol and feel like the epistane will be similar, did you feel better on the dmz over the epi? And how long did you run the dmz for?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah im leaning more towards the dmz, i experienced bad anxiety and difficulty sleeping on the hdrol and feel like the epistane will be similar, did you feel better on the dmz over the epi? And how long did you run the dmz for?
Yeah, I felt (generally) better on the DMZ. ... Occasionally a little lethargy. I ran it for 4 1/2 weeks.
If you run it, make sure to have good cycle support, including TUDCA. It's pretty strong.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I felt (generally) better on the DMZ. ... Occasionally a little lethargy. I ran it for 4 1/2 weeks.
If you run it, make sure to have good cycle support, including TUDCA. It's pretty strong.
What cycle support did you use.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you use during CEL during your cycle and PCT.
I personally did, yes. ....And the TUDCA as well. For a few extra dollars, it was worth it to me.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally did, yes. ....And the TUDCA as well. For a few extra dollars, it was worth it to me.
Did you look leaned out after taking the DMZ and how much muscle did you retain. Do you lose any muscle mass after the cycle is over?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you look leaned out after taking the DMZ and how much muscle did you retain. Do you lose any muscle mass after the cycle is over?
Well, I also ran Msten with it....And Trest, which is a very strong compound on it's own, and also converts to estrogen pretty heartily. But, yes....I did look leaner, and Definitely more cut up....And I gained a ton of strength. I kept most of what I gained...But again, it was a little subjective for me, because I'm just guessing what I lost as far as glycogen (Definitely some), and water (Definitely some).... Particularly from the Trest. I haven't posted much on this board, but I've been around for years. I've been through cycles of pinning, and not (based on personal reasons). I've been doing orals and transdermals only for the past couple of years..... It's time for me to start pinning again. It's so much easier to keep things in line (as long as you do due diligence, and are careful and responsible)..... Especially the toxicity factor.

Macka612

Awards
Hey mate im unable to reply to your message as i havent reached enough posts but im in aus and can only get xtreme dmz by anabolic technologies over here, i can get other brands but they all seem to be dmz msten stacks and dont know if im ready for that yet.