Epistane v Halodrol

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first time running any prohormones and will be run with S4. I read that both are good to run as a beginner, but I didn’t know if one was better for a first timer or if it was up to me.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably hdrol. I like how epi makes me look but it made me feel really crummy last time. And your joints will ache on it. Ive never used hdrol but its known for being pretty mild and easy to handle.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Epistane for me was basically side free, I’ve never ran s4 has those vision sides scare me away.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Probably hdrol. I like how epi makes me look but it made me feel really crummy last time. And your joints will ache on it. Ive never used hdrol but its known for being pretty mild and easy to handle.
Nice. Sounds like I’ll be switching to that instead then.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Epistane for me was basically side free, I’ve never ran s4 has those vision sides scare me away.
Yeah, people say it’s just a yellow tint and it’s temporary, but they say it is the best for cutting when it comes to SARMS.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice. Sounds like I’ll be switching to that instead then.
Take the HDrol. Epi gave me THE WORST shin pumps i have ever felt in my life and the gains were nothing to shout about either.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Take the HDrol. Epi gave me THE WORST shin pumps i have ever felt in my life and the gains were nothing to shout about either.
Are the gains from the HDrol almost all keepable?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depends on lots of variables of course around diet, training, your body but its a lean bulker so with everything on point you could expect gains around 5lbs. Some people may have experienced more but like i say everyones different.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They’re gonna be dry gains with hdrol. It’s not gonna blow you up like DMZ, which ends up being a lot of water and glycogen that you just piss out when you come off.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, very keepable gains. Obviously SERM PCT and have on hand before you start. You’ll def lose some...but you’re never as great off as you are on.

I like both compounds. Gains after PCT were equitable for me. For a first cycle, I like Hdrol.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Yes, very keepable gains. Obviously SERM PCT and have on hand before you start. You’ll def lose some...but you’re never as great off as you are on.

I like both compounds. Gains after PCT were equitable for me. For a first cycle, I like Hdrol.
Do I need an on cycle for HDrol? Or a test base?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test base is always a good idea, but if you feel good on orals without one then lucky you. Cycle support is always a good idea.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cel cycle assist and also a good idea is 500mg TUDCA or more per day...you can find it cheap.
Running Hdrol right now, two weeks in, up 6lbs but I’m sure most is water/glycogen. 2nd time running halo, but it’s been a few years, no sides besides some painful pumps in my biceps during the first week but all good now.
For a base either stano at 800 mg or Dermacrine would be fine.

Make sure you run a solid PCT. SERM, Kings Blood or CEL’s M-Test. Simple enough...

First ever PH cycle was CEL Hdrol at only 50mg for 4 weeks. Amazing! You’re going to be pleasantly surprised! Might as well go for 5 weeks at 75mgs, depending on your goals and size too. Since you’re planning on stacking it, 75mgs would be more than enough (while I’m sure others will disagree).
Best of luck man. Do tons of searching, Hdrol seems to be everyone’s first

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Test base is always a good idea, but if you feel good on orals without one then lucky you. Cycle support is always a good idea.
I know Prohormones are more toxic, but I didn’t need anything when I last took SARMs, I just had lethargy some days.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know Prohormones are more toxic, but I didn’t need anything when I last took SARMs, I just had lethargy some days.
You don’t have to, but I think it’s silly not to take cycle support. Hdrol is pretty mild so cycle assist and tudca may not be needed, but I’d definitely Italy take the cycle assist.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
You don’t have to, but I think it’s silly not to take cycle support. Hdrol is pretty mild so cycle assist and tudca may not be needed, but I’d definitely Italy take the cycle assist.
Will do. Any brand you recommend the most?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Cel cycle assist and also a good idea is 500mg TUDCA or more per day...you can find it cheap.
Running Hdrol right now, two weeks in, up 6lbs but I’m sure most is water/glycogen. 2nd time running halo, but it’s been a few years, no sides besides some painful pumps in my biceps during the first week but all good now.
For a base either stano at 800 mg or Dermacrine would be fine.

Make sure you run a solid PCT. SERM, Kings Blood or CEL’s M-Test. Simple enough...

First ever PH cycle was CEL Hdrol at only 50mg for 4 weeks. Amazing! You’re going to be pleasantly surprised! Might as well go for 5 weeks at 75mgs, depending on your goals and size too. Since you’re planning on stacking it, 75mgs would be more than enough (while I’m sure others will disagree).
Best of luck man. Do tons of searching, Hdrol seems to be everyone’s first
I’m trying to use it to cut some fat and set up a good base for a future cycle.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What brand epistane? I cant believe you didnt have ANY sides? Worst sides EVER for me! :-(

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Do you recommend running it like?:

HDrol - 75mg/day
S4 - 50mg/day

For 6 weeks?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d do halo instead of epi. 100mg of halo is a good spot.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you check out the serving size for the cycle assist and plan your cycle accordingly so you’ll have enough...nothing sucks worse than scrambling around and having to pay for fast shipping when you run out of capsules for one thing or another during a cycle.
Write it all down, shop around, etc

Also be a good idea to run some fish oil and a good multi vitamin and have some Taurine in hand for back and calf pumps that are common with Hdrol

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you check out the serving size for the cycle assist and plan your cycle accordingly so you’ll have enough...nothing sucks worse than scrambling around and having to pay for fast shipping when you run out of capsules for one thing or another during a cycle.
Write it all down, shop around, etc

Also be a good idea to run some fish oil and a good multi vitamin and have some Taurine in hand for back and calf pumps that are common with Hdrol
Thank you for the tip.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start with 75mg for first week then go from there...hope your blood pressure is okay man, might also be a good idea to buy Kyolic brand garlic cardio formula capsules. Amazon sells them and damn they actually help!
Keep in mind even a “mild “ ph like Hdrol can raise your bp. So keep that in mind and check it often

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t mean to scare ya by any means, just want you to be prepared is all! Always best to have everything you might possibly need before you start a cycle!
Let us know how it goes man!

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Start with 75mg for first week then go from there...hope your blood pressure is okay man, might also be a good idea to buy Kyolic brand garlic cardio formula capsules. Amazon sells them and damn they actually help!
Keep in mind even a “mild “ ph like Hdrol can raise your bp. So keep that in mind and check it often
Thanks man. I’m sure it’s fine, but I don’t know the symptoms of high bp. I’m planning on losing a bit of weight and gaining some muscle by changing diet and lifting first.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
100mg for a first time?
It comes in 25 or 50mg caps, so yeah.

You’d either take 50 and go up to 100 or take 75 and go up to 100.

You probably won’t get anything for effect at 50 and under.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A 50mg dose of tbol is standard for a beginner. Halodrol at 100mg isn’t even as strong as 50mg tbol.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
A 50mg dose of tbol is standard for a beginner. Halodrol at 100mg isn’t even as strong as 50mg tbol.
Oh okay. Good to know.

airn890

Awards
H Drol is generally considered mild, Epi seems like a hit or miss for people.
What brand Hdrol are you going to run ?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
H Drol is generally considered mild, Epi seems like a hit or miss for people.
What brand Hdrol are you going to run ?
I was going to run Assault Labs Nano Series Liquid HDrol I found or maybe Olympus Labs Uk Halo 100

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently running Olympus Halo100, it’s good stuff! Pumps are very nice

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Currently running Olympus Halo100, it’s good stuff! Pumps are very nice
Nice!! I knew they made good products based off their SARMS, so I’m glad to hear that. Do they still make Epic Unleashed Transdermal?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strangely enough I’ve read people aren’t having any success with OL UK’s Superdrol, but for me the halo is working fine. Not sure if they still make the transdermal, check around on UK supplement sites though

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Strangely enough I’ve read people aren’t having any success with OL UK’s Superdrol, but for me the halo is working fine. Not sure if they still make the transdermal, check around on UK supplement sites though
From what I’ve seen it’s discontinued.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Would it be better to do S23 instead of S4 or since I’m still a beginner just stick with the S4?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn’t get much from S23.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
S4 was better?
Never tried it. I would bet $100 against a donut that you would prefer MSTEN to either of those. Or epistane or halodrol.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Never tried it. I would bet $100 against a donut that you would prefer MSTEN to either of those. Or epistane or halodrol.
Best brand of MSTEN you can think of?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
PRE. Hit them up beforehand to see if they have any sales. Right now they do I believe

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
PRE. Hit them up beforehand to see if they have any sales. Right now they do I believe
I’ll hit them up. Can you dm me the website?

airn890

Awards
How is msten on the hairline
Read mixed reviews

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ll hit them up. Can you dm me the website?
PM’ed. Remember diet will be the biggest factor but msten won’t leave you disappointed.
How is msten on the hairline
Read mixed reviews
Not sure. I haven’t noticed an increase in shedding but I’ve only been on a couple weeks.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
PM’ed. Remember diet will be the biggest factor but msten won’t leave you disappointed.

Not sure. I haven’t noticed an increase in shedding but I’ve only been on a couple weeks.
Yeah. I gotcha man. For sure I’ll keep it all good and post some results. Cycle assist and maybe a test base during cycle?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check the anabolic:androgenic ratio of each compound online, if one is higher in androgenic number then it (in theory) will be harder on things like prostate and hair line. But that also has to do with the DHT levels, I believe. I’m sure someone on here knows much more...