Epistane/Tren/Epiandro cycle for cutting summer

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'm 47 and Italian (sorry for my bad english) and my intention is to run a Epi/Tren/Epiandro cycle. This is my second cycle and my goal is cutting and be shredded and extreme vascular. I was thinking about this protocol

Cycle:
Epistane 30/30/45/45/45/45
Tren 60/60/90/90/90/90
Epiandro 5-alpha test Forerunners Labs 0/0/3/3/3/3 or
Andro 300 Platinum Nutraceuticals 0/0/3ml/3ml/3ml/3ml
cycle assist
prolactine control

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Reebot Forerunners Labs (4 stage pct - testobooster, AI, cortisol control, immuno support)

It's all ok?
Thank in advance for any advice.

bigead

bigead

Awards
I would run the tren at 90 from the get. Im finishing up ddrol, tren, trest 6 weeker now.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I would reccomend clomid in place of nolva in your pct. It will go with the tren your running alot smoother.

And i would personally run a real AI on and after cycle like formestane at the least. Run the ai all the way through pct, then 2 more weeks, then taper off. Your pushing alot of gear through your body, your going to want a solid recovery.

bigead

bigead

Awards
Also I would use clomid and novla in pct works great. Clomi at 25/25/25/25 and taper the novla a week past that with maybe a ai.Im 44 fyi, watch your bp if u have issues.

bigead

bigead

Awards
Not to hi jack, but nitro would u run forma in pct or extremastane? Also what about low dose osta 5 or 10 mg for the first 4 weeks of a 5 or 6 week pct?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Not to hi jack, but nitro would u run forma in pct or extremastane? Also what about low dose osta 5 or 10 mg for the first 4 weeks of a 5 or 6 week pct?
I did osta a osta bridge before pct from my last cycle, i liked it. And i also used forma on cycle and thru pct. It did pretty good, but plan on using arimidex or exemstane in all future cycles.

If you can get the good stuff, go for it youre gonna be better off.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I would reccomend clomid in place of nolva in your pct. It will go with the tren your running alot smoother.

And i would personally run a real AI on and after cycle like formestane at the least. Run the ai all the way through pct, then 2 more weeks, then taper off. Your pushing alot of gear through your body, your going to want a solid recovery.
As formestane found only Formasurge. What about Forma Stanzol by Muscle Research? I would add DAA as testobooster.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want a good ai like exemestane on hand. Don't use it unless you have high estrogen sides. Epistane is anti estrogenic and you shouldn't need an ai on cycle. You will want an ai to run 2 weeks past your serm in pct to prevent rebound gyno.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Then:

Cycle
Epistane 30/30/40/40/40/40
Tren 90/90/120/120/120/120
Andro 300 0/0/3/3/3/3
Cycle assist
Prolactine control

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Daa
Pct assist including 100mg/die arimistane
Exermestane starting after SERM and PCT just in case

Any thougths?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then:

Cycle
Epistane 30/30/40/40/40/40
Tren 90/90/120/120/120/120
Andro 300 0/0/3/3/3/3
Cycle assist
Prolactine control

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Daa
Pct assist including 100mg/die arimistane
Exermestane starting after SERM and PCT just in case

Any thougths?
Everything looks good. Start the exemestane the 3rd week of pct when you drop your clomid dose to 25 and run 2 weeks past serm ( 4 weeks total on exemestane ) you shouldn't need more than 12.5 mg eod. Also, buy some extra bed sheets. You will sweat through them every night on tren. Good luck bro, tren is my favorite hormone

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meant bed sheets, my bad. Just trying to say get ready for the night sweats.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Ah ah, sorry for not getting but I'm italian you know......thank you very much.

mus

Banned
Awards
I hate clomid. Torem all the way. Up the epi dose and you'll be happier.

mus

Banned
Awards
I like running the tren @ 90. 120 sounds like that's where the sides become worse than the gainz

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like running the tren @ 90. 120 sounds like that's where the sides become worse than the gainz
90 is good, 120 is better imo. Most people reccomend clomid for 19 nor compounds

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Science behind that? I'm just curious
19 nor compounds shut you down hard and clomid is better at restoring hpta function than nolva and torem. The tren dosage is from self experience

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid has always been my go to serm. This has always been a big debate. I think as long as you have a serm you are good

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I'll get 2 bottle of Respawn by Brawn Nutrition that is Epi/Tren 10mg/30mg each cap. So 4 caps (40mg Epi, 120mg Tren) is the max I can get from the product.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll get 2 bottle of Respawn by Brawn Nutrition that is Epi/Tren 10mg/30mg each cap. So 4 caps (40mg Epi, 120mg Tren) is the max I can get from the product.
You will be happy with these doses

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
You will be happy with these doses
What do you think about Respawn (Epi/Tren combo at that dose)?
And do you think Brawn Nutrition is legit? It's a UK brand and can't find many reviews about his products, but the retailers says is good. Good price for too.
You got something for the trensomnia?
No, I haven't consider that side. Any advice?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think about Respawn (Epi/Tren combo at that dose)?
And do you think Brawn Nutrition is legit? It's a UK brand and can't find many reviews about his products, but the retailers says is good. Good price for too.

No, I haven't consider that side. Any advice?
Not sure about brawn but the doses look good. There aren't too many ph companies that I trust

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Any advice on legit brands? Epi/Tren is very hard to find after the ban.
And about insomnia? Is a common side?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any advice on legit brands? Epi/Tren is very hard to find after the ban.
And about insomnia? Is a common side?
Yes, tren insomnia is a common side effect. I honestly cannot tell you a legit ph company that still produces epi or tren. You will just have to research them and read a bunch of reviews

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A sleep aid is enough?
It really just depends how bad it gets to you. I have never experienced any insomnia on tren but some people can barely sleep, no matter what they take. You will just have to take it and find out

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Epi was definetly on the ban list, most likely tren as well.

If you didnt buy it before the ban, yout gonna have to find a guy with a stockpile or somthing to buy from

stillchillin

Awards
Depending on where your at i can give u a place to get all those except maybe the trest but they still have ol ep15tane, ol dermatren and etc. Im in the us but the company is in the uk. I ordered a superdrol clone and tren stack from them 2 weeks ago took like 7 days to get here and made it through customs shipping is like 15$ i believe.

Was just checking the site they have oral tren and trest from olympus labs and all olympus lab products.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I'm from Italy and usually get my supplies from Predator or Powermyself in Uk

bigead

bigead

Awards
Tren defiantly gave me nights sweats had to keep a towel by the bed, also sleepless nights and aggression.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Is it a good choice to dosing EpiTren many hours before bed?

bigead

bigead

Awards
I tried to take my last dose by 5pm. Once in the am and once in the pm.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
So, after many research and suggestions I'll do as follows:

Cycle
Pre load super cycle by AMS 2 weeks
Respawn by Brawn Nutritions Epistane 10mg/Tren 30mg each cap (2 bottle,90 cap each) 3/3/4/4/4/4
Stano Elite 150mg each cap 0/0/4/4/4/4
super cycle
Inhibit P by SNS 0/0/2/2/2/2

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3g 3/3/3/3
After cycle by Dynamic Formulas (100mg Arimistane in it) 0/0/2/2/2/2
Exermestane just in case from the third week of pct

I'll start in june after 2 months of cutting with natty products. Starting April with lowering calories (mainly carbo) and go on in may with a very low carbo diet (adding Norcodrene or Alphamine + Alphamax). During this first phase I'll take ARA + PA as Soy Lecithin.
I have all in the basket, hoping It's all ok.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cycle
Respawn by Brawn Nutritions Epistane 10mg/Tren 30mg each cap (2 bottle,90 cap each) 3/3/4/4/4/4
super cycle

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3g 3/3/3/3

I'll start in june after 2 months of cutting with natty products. Starting April with lowering calories (mainly carbo) and go on in may with a very low carbo diet (adding Norcofrene or Alphamine + Alphamax). During this phase I'll take ARA + PA as Soy Lecithin.
Looks good bro, enjoy the gains

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit me up if you have any other questions bro, I am happy to help!

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
One more question: How dosing the 3 caps of epi/tren and when switch to 4? My workout is about 12 am. And super cycle?
Thank you.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more question: How dosing the 3 caps of epi/tren and when switch to 4? My workout is about 12 am. And super cycle?
Thank you.
When dosing 3 I would do one when you wake up, one pwo, and one around 6pm. When I dose 4 a day I do 2 am/2 pm 12 hours apart. It would be smarter to take them in 4 seperate doses but I don't for some reason

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I wake up around 7am and wo around 12am. Are 4 hours and half from the first dose upon waking........thinking to do 7am first, 1pm second, 7am third; When 4 caps, 2 upon waking, second 1pm, third 7pm. And how much time taking super cycle from?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Cycle
super cycle

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3g 3/3/3/3

I'll start in june after 2 months of cutting with natty products. Starting April with lowering calories (mainly carbo) and go on in may with a very low carbo diet (adding Norcodrene or Alphamine + Alphamax). During this first phase I'll take ARA + PA as Soy Lecithin.
Did you ever run Brawn Respawn bro? I’m looking at trying it, how did it go for you?
You still think it’s the best stack for lean dry gains?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you want the same stack but willing to try another slightly cheaper brand, there's Immortal Strength "Hellspawn". They added 6bromo to theirs which I'm not sure is a good idea or not.