Epistane/TD Trenavar vs. Epistane/Halodrol for recomp

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
So essentially, I have run 2 Test Prop/Tren Ace cycles in Europe when I was younger.
Since I have been in the United States I have run 3-4 Prohormone cycles of varying strengths and combinations.

Right now I have an 8 week Recomposition cycle I am planning on running wherein I hope to cut fat and build lean mass.

I already have 8 weeks worth of Cyclo 4ad for my test base and 8 Weeks of Havoc for the primary Recomposition aspect.
The Cyclo4ad is starting at 375mgdaily, ramping up to 625mg daily for week 4, and tapering down 1 pill at a time to 250mg/day for the last 2 weeks.
The Havoc is going in at 30mg/day for weeks 1 and 6, 40mg/day for weeks 2-3 and 5, 50mg/day during week 4, and just 10mg per day in week8.

I wanted to add one more Supp to this to really maximize this cycle.
Would Transdermal Trenavar or Halodrol be a better option, or do you all think that leaving it as is is probably perfect?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
IMG_1496558608.487128.jpg

Also the attached picture for the planned cycle breaks down the pill intake per week, rather than doses where Androtest=125mg Cyclo4ad Per Pill, and Havoc=10mg Epistane per Pill.
The Post cycle breaks down daily dosage.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
nosnmiveins I saw your post about answering questions after I already posted this. I would love to get your input.

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looks gtg as it is to me. If I were to choose though, I'd go with the tren

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Looks gtg as it is to me. If I were to choose though, I'd go with the tren
Thank you for the speedy reply!! So do you think the tren would enhance the overall recomp?

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah great for recomp mate. I've run a similar stack before, but with dermacrine as the base not 4ad. Think the tren gave me the sweats though!
Currently on a havoc & dermacrine run at the moment, epi kicks in fully about week 3 for me.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Yeah great for recomp mate. I've run a similar stack before, but with dermacrine as the base not 4ad. Think the tren gave me the sweats though!
Currently on a havoc & dermacrine run at the moment, epi kicks in fully about week 3 for me.
That's awesome. what sort of changes did you see after your similar cycle (i.e body fat% and lean mass gain)?

Also, what do you think about the dosing?
The td Trenavar I found was around 75mg per serving? Should I keep the 4ad and Havoc doses the same and do the tren for all 8 weeks at 75, or would a larger amount be preferred?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

thanks for choosing dermacrine!!!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Do not run Epi and Halo together. No synergy. Tren all the way

rgerhart5

Awards
what do are you basing this off of? granted it be anecdotal but I've read many logs and have spoken to many people whom all have had nothing but great things to say about the combo. which lead to me taking it as we speak :) currently in week 2 and 1/2 of a Halo/Epi TD cycle at 34 mg of each per day. low dosage but the combo has has had TREMENDOUS synergy and the lean gains have been steady and growing... up 7.5 lbs and lost at least 1-2% body fat. I'll take it 110% and am super grateful I gave this combo a shot. Maybe the combo didn't work for you but everyone is different. It's really unfortunate you didn't respond well. I'm hoping for another 5-8 lbs before the end of my run!!! Eyes on the prize 0_0

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what do are you basing this off of? granted it be anecdotal but I've read many logs and have spoken to many people whom all have had nothing but great things to say about the combo. which lead to me taking it as we speak :) currently in week 2 and 1/2 of a Halo/Epi TD cycle at 34 mg of each per day. low dosage but the combo has has had TREMENDOUS synergy and the lean gains have been steady and growing... up 7.5 lbs and lost at least 1-2% body fat. I'll take it 110% and am super grateful I gave this combo a shot. Maybe the combo didn't work for you but everyone is different. It's really unfortunate you didn't respond well. I'm hoping for another 5-8 lbs before the end of my run!!! Eyes on the prize 0_0
This can't turn into a conversation about a source (or it will get removed), but I hope more guys will have their compounds from that particular source tested.
Because their SD tested to be something else.

rgerhart5

Awards
This can't turn into a conversation about a source (or it will get removed), but I hope more guys will have their compounds from that particular source tested.
i didn't mention sources at all but i agree. thanks for the input.

rgerhart5

Awards
oh, btw, the source you're referring to (which i definitely know), is legit and g2g. They had one bunk batch of SD (which they actually acknowledged) and the whole forum flips a lid :LOL: **** happens and sometimes things don't work out. "this source" has by all means done it right. sad to see one mistake ruin their rep this damn hard. 2020 for ya though (n)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
oh, btw, the source you're referring to (which i definitely know), is legit and g2g. They had one bunk batch of SD (which they actually acknowledged) and the whole forum flips a lid :LOL: **** happens and sometimes things don't work out. "this source" has by all means done it right. sad to see one mistake ruin their rep this damn hard. 2020 for ya though (n)

B****it!

They haven't acknowledged s**t, that I've seen.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
oh, btw, the source you're referring to (which i definitely know), is legit and g2g. They had one bunk batch of SD (which they actually acknowledged) and the whole forum flips a lid **** happens and sometimes things don't work out. "this source" has by all means done it right. sad to see one mistake ruin their rep this damn hard. 2020 for ya though (n)
Where did they acknowledge a bunk batch? Genuinely curious.