Epistane structure question

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So im getting ready to begin a epistane cycle in a week. Before starting I was i was researching that their are different forms of epistane. Is anyone familiar with this structure ?

2, 3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol

If so is it any good ? The one I ran years ago started with "2a,3a" from what i remember. Just want to make sure i am not wasting my time with this producr. Thanks !

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Real epistane is 2A, 3A EPITHIO-17A-METHYL-5A-ANDROSTAN-17B-OL, yours is most likely a clone

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's the same, bro
Epi is Epi.
Clone means exactly the same....NO difference in structure.

Wal-Mart Acetaminophen pain reliever is a clone of Tylenol. No structural differences.

Many times a company (on the label, or on the website, or both) will mislabel the nomenclature of a steroid (or PH, or DS) ...sometimes on purpose, sometimes by accident.

List the specific items in question, and I'm sure people can help you verify those specific products.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it makes you feel any better, LGI Epi-10 listed their product in the way that you mentioned.....and it was definitely top notch.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So im getting ready to begin a epistane cycle in a week. Before starting I was i was researching that their are different forms of epistane. Is anyone familiar with this structure ?

If so is it any good ? The one I ran years ago started with "2a,3a" from what i remember. Just want to make sure i am not wasting my time with this producr. Thanks !
Yeah...completely the same. Just be sure to go with a brand and vendor that you can trust. I was recently sent some 2a,3a counterfeits and then ended up buying the real stuff anyway. Obviously that whole ordeal was just money and time wasted.

Just go with Havoc from the start (from a European website) and you can rest assured that you have the real deal.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
The brand that i got was ibe. Is it a good brand ? Has lot # and exporation on it and everything.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I don't remember any specifics, but I've seen you on the board....so hopefully you're set with on cycle protection, Test base, and a SERM?