Epistane stacking with 4-AD question

QuiteAverage

Awards
Hey all, looking for solid advice on stacking 4-AD as a test base into my epistane cycle.

Daily Supps:
Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
Taurine

My Cycle pre4-AD

Epistane:
20/30/40/40/30/20

PCT (Nolva, following entirety of Epistane cycle)
40/40/30/20/10...end of bottle

My question is-- How should I incorporate the bottle of 4-AD I have into this cycle to fight lethargy as well as possible?

Thanks,

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all, looking for solid advice on stacking 4-AD as a test base into my epistane cycle.

Daily Supps:
Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
Taurine

My Cycle pre4-AD

Epistane:
20/30/40/40/30/20

PCT (Nolva, following entirety of Epistane cycle)
40/40/30/20/10...end of bottle

My question is-- How should I incorporate the bottle of 4-AD I have into this cycle to fight lethargy as well as possible?

Thanks,
I'm going to run a similar cycle soon, and everything I've learned is 4AD shoulder be used at 375mg (3caps) a day Minimum. Most accounts/logs I've read said 4ad is best at 6-8 caps a day of 4AD (750-1000).

Also with epistane there is no need to taper off. If you want to stick with your dosages go 20/20/30/30/40/40.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Piece of advice: don’t taper off epistane, just build it up then stop into pct

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also is your 4AD real 4ad or 4 andro? I have seen people use them interchangeable. It will make a difference on dosage.

QuiteAverage

Awards
4andro per the bottle, it is IronMag Labs

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4andro per the bottle, it is IronMag Labs
Ah since it is 4 andro instead of 4ad, then run it 330mg a day for 8 weeks. You'll start to really feel it after 3-4 weeks. I personally upped it to 550mg after 3 weeks when I ran 1/4/ epi cycle because my joints were always hurting from squats and wanted to experience a higher dosage for comparison. It helped with a higher dosage, more motivated and joints felt better as well.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Iron Mag Labs is SEVERELY underdosed. You'll need about 6-8 bottles to run it at a decent dose for 6 weeks

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its getting harder to find 4 andro now, but olympus labs, sparta nutrition, andro the giant. All good options if you can find one

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These guys got you mostly. IML is crap and always underdosed.

You’ll want some tudca on cycle to help with the methyl epi. 750-1000mg/day

Also make sure you have and ai (at a minimum something otc like Sns inhibit e, but preferably pharma on hand too) for pct. epi is notorious for rebound e issues.

QuiteAverage

Awards
These guys got you mostly. IML is crap and always underdosed.

You’ll want some tudca on cycle to help with the methyl epi. 750-1000mg/day

Also make sure you have and ai (at a minimum something otc like Sns inhibit e, but preferably pharma on hand too) for pct. epi is notorious for rebound e issues.
Thanks, I got an extra bottle of 4-andro already, and have liver support locked up. Also got some arimistane in a PCT and had Nolva already.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No need to taper the epi as already mentioned. I would also just run the nolva at 10-20mg; maybe 20/20/20/20/10/10 or something similar.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks, I got an extra bottle of 4-andro already, and have liver support locked up. Also got some arimistane in a PCT and had Nolva already.
Remember, Armistane has been proven to be useless for estrogen blocking. SNS Inhibit E is a good option or PES Erase. Highly Recommend getting some aromasin though, can't go wrong there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
arimistane is NOT and ai... at all.

QuiteAverage

Awards
Just an update for anybody who still cares or has input:

I am running Epistane: 20/30/40/40/30
4-andro: 330/330/330/330/330
Nolva: 20/20/10/10

I also have Inhibit E coming in so I will have that on standby.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just an update for anybody who still cares or has input:

I am running Epistane: 20/30/40/40/30
4-andro: 330/330/330/330/330
Nolva: 20/20/10/10

I also have Inhibit E coming in so I will have that on standby.
I would’ve just gotten some aromasin to keep on hand, but you’ve got nolva which will help if you do encounter real issues

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Use the inhibit E with your cycle regardless. It’s not going to tank your E.

QuiteAverage

Awards
Will that help with bloating on cycle? Saw something about using inhibit E on a similar cycle

QuiteAverage

Awards
I am midway through my fifth week of my cycle. Currently running 40mg epistle and 400mg 4andro with 20mg of Cardarine.
Definitely noticed the 4andro kick in, and epistle is doing its thing.

Question: Can I take epistane for a full 8 weeks, or should I stop the epistane at end of week 6 and finish out the final two weeks with 4andro and perhaps some Aromasin that I have on hand?

Thanks for any input.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
An epistle is a letter from the pope lol moving on, you can but could be potentially risky for your liver but definitely wouldn’t surpass 8 weeks. I wouldn’t use the Aromasin unless you think your estrogen is high.