Epistane+proviron?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hi! Im about to start my first epi cutting cycle (olympus labs epi, 30mg/day for 4 weeks), and i was wondering if i can stack it with proviron, in order to combat libido loss and low energy whilst on cycle. Maybe 50-75mg per day. I dont care about thd cost since it's dirt cheapin my country (2.20€ in pharmacies) and already have 3 boxes lying around. I have also my pct on hand (nolvadex from pharmacy as well) and plan to 4 weeks pct cycle 20/20/10/10.

I might also start a log

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No big reason not to use. At least lower dose would be ok. Higher dose might be too much DHT rise for some.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
No big reason not to use. At least lower dose would be ok. Higher dose might be too much DHT rise for some.
That's why i'm asking, since epi is a dht derivate as well. Would 50mg proviron be ok,or should i drop it to 25mg?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's why i'm asking, since epi is a dht derivate as well. Would 50mg proviron be ok,or should i drop it to 25mg?
Depends on the person.
Maybe someone else has more experience and can judge. But it won't be a definite answer.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think epistane is a dht and extremely dry already. I would def throw something wet in the mix like test, trest or 4ad at the very least.

I think all those dhts could possibly make you irritable, angry, jittery and or extremely dry joints. All possible sides from too much dht.

If you throw something wet in the mix it will counteract some of the possible sides imo.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean proviron isn't gonna do anything in regards of the physique at 25mg. You'd have to go high which is expensive, you also have to be quite jacked to notice it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IME- increasing DHT too much has unintended sides that suck- like creaky, achy joints, acne, and a horrible temper. There is a fine line between feeling amazing and the god like feeling DHT can bring- and a cranky brittle feeling old man.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi! Im about to start my first epi cutting cycle (olympus labs epi, 30mg/day for 4 weeks), and i was wondering if i can stack it with proviron, in order to combat libido loss and low energy whilst on cycle. Maybe 50-75mg per day. I dont care about thd cost since it's dirt cheapin my country (2.20€ in pharmacies) and already have 3 boxes lying around. I have also my pct on hand (nolvadex from pharmacy as well) and plan to 4 weeks pct cycle 20/20/10/10.

I might also start a log
Let me know how it goes, I’m starting Var with Prov in the next week or so. I will start Prov low and go up as needed, I would recommend you do the same, good luck!

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean proviron isn't gonna do anything in regards of the physique at 25mg. You'd have to go high which is expensive, you also have to be quite jacked to notice it.
The guy lives in a country where you can buy proviron OTC for pennies. And he’s just trying to keep his d!ck hard on cycle. I’m wondering is epistane that suppressive that you should be worried about this with only a four week cycle?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
The guy lives in a country where you can buy proviron OTC for pennies. And he’s just trying to keep his d!ck hard on cycle. I’m wondering is epistane that suppressive that you should be worried about this with only a four week cycle?
Yeah im not going to use it as a muscle builder. I just want a hard dick and good energy levels during my cycle

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dose dependant but yes it will shut you down. Epistane is not a superstrong steroid but its stronger than var and winstrol.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with Godstrength. I'd run it with something "wetter".

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
How it effects you personally and what sides of any you’re predispositioned too. From my experience proviron is awesome but can cause some issues. I took 50mgs/day of proviron along with 50mgs/day Tbol and 250mgs/week test cyp eventually upping the Tbol and proviron to 100mgs/day. I saw a little bit of acne on my low back initially and when I upped it the acne spread to my upper back, chest, and shoulders. Now I did anticipate this as I had pretty bad acne when I was going through puberty. I also saw some additional hair growth on my chest, upper back, and arms. It didn’t make me super hairy by any means but I noticed hair in areas there wasn’t any before. So really it all depends on your reaction to the drug. Good luck.

Oh and definitely invest in the wetter compound...it’ll be needed to deal with a more pleasant “issue.” Lol