Epistane/Prohormone in general unusual question

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
Hey i was about 4 weeks into an epistane cycle. (6 Week complete cycle)
At the end of the 4th week i came down with valley fever. Long story short i was on antibiotics for 2 weeks. I discontinued the use of the epistane
and was wondering if it would be a waste to finish off the caps i have left? (2 Weeks worth)
Should i save them for my next cycle or will the epistane still be present in my system from the first 4 weeks?
My question is if i started up again after 2 weeks of not taking any, would i still see results? Or would the epistane effect have reset and it would be like starting from week 1 again? any insight is greatly appreciated.

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
I have a pct, nolva 20/20/10/10 but i was planning on resuming the cycle so i didnt start my pct yet. Honestly my strength has stayed the same, i feel the epistane is still present in my body after a week and a half of not taking it, so im gonna resume the cycle and then do my pct.

Mystere3

Awards
It will be out of your system in 40 hours, so no.

What abx did you take? If it's anti fungals you should absolutely not keep taking the epi.

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
It will be out of your system in 40 hours, so no.

What abx did you take? If it's anti fungals you should absolutely not keep taking the epi.
I took Cephalexin (Generic Keeflex)
Honestly i'm feeling good now and really wanna finish my cycle. Do you think i'd get any effect from the last 2 weeks? at 60/60
I already took 30/40/50/60 so i feel like i'd bounce back to the epistane effects quick at 60mg ed for the last 2 weeks.
I know it's probably bad on my liver, but what's the worst that can happen?

Mystere3

Awards
No it wouldn't do anything. Also you didn't really have valley fever if you took keflex.

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
How would it not do anything? 60mg ed is high and the epistane is still present in my blood plasma levels.

Mystere3

Awards
How would it not do anything? 60mg ed is high and the epistane is still present in my blood plasma levels.
1) it's not in your blood anymore. Half life of epi is 8 hours and 5 half lives will clear all appreciable amounts of the hormone from your blood stream.

2) it takes about 2 weeks to really kick in.

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
So you're saying because i stopped for 2 weeks, i would experience no beneficial effects anymore? I guess ill finish off these last 2 weeks, then maybe add 2 more weeks, because i did take 2 weeks off after all. To make up for the lost time

Mystere3

Awards
You could do that but I wouldn't. It'll be less effective bc of the cycle you ran.

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
You could do that but I wouldn't. It'll be less effective bc of the cycle you ran.
It sucks that i had to get sick in the middle of a cycle. I feel i'd get some benefits still if i finish it. It might not be a significant amount of results, but it'll still be something. Then i can run my pct and hope for a better next cycle.

Mystere3

Awards
You can do whatever you want but that's not smart IMO.