Epistane PCT and SSRI help

ddom7

Awards
Hey all,

So I am currently on week 4 of my 6 week epistane cycle ran at 40/40/50/40/40/40 and have recently started taking the SSRI Zoloft. I was doing some research and have heard that it can interact with nova (which I already have lined up for my PCT). Is this true and is there any other interactions that I should be aware of? If so, should I switch my SERM to a compound such as clomid and at what dose/length should I run that at? I have only used nolva for PCT in the past so that is why I am asking. Greatly appreciate any suggestions or advice.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They both prolong qtc which can cause a life threatening unstable arrhythmia. That being said about 100 meds are known to do this with the worst offenders being zofran, azithro, celexa, Tomox is pretty classic for it too. It is typically a person that has a longer than average qtc that is on 2-3 meds that prolong it that has problems. I can’t reccomend you take them together but the obvious thing to do if somebody was going to would be get your doc to do an ekg to check how prolonged it is, each individual clinican will have a tolarance to as how prolonged they will accept.

ddom7

Awards
Would I be overall better off switching my SERM? I am a bit concerned at the moment of moving forward with nolva.

Just a statement pulled off of Web MD: “A large U.S. study showed that certain selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressants may prevent tamoxifen from working properly.”