Unanswered Epistane or hexadrone?

R

Russettau

Awards
I'm on a dmz, ostarine stack with a 4andro base and it has gone awesome but I am looking to cut up a bit more so I am looking to switch to either epi or hex, and switch my ostarine with mk-677 and keep my 4andro base. Any suggestions?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just my opinion based on my experience:

Definitely go with Hexadrone (prob Hex-D), as it is non-methylated and yields far greater benefits than Epistane...and I have used both on countless occasions. Methyldiaz and Hexadrone are my 2 favorite prohormones I have ever used. Hexadrone is a fantastic cutter for that ripped and vascular look without the bloat and lackluster results of Epistane.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I react really well to epistane, though it seems to do best stacked with a 19nor. Haven’t used hex so can’t comment.

R

Russettau

Awards
Just my opinion based on my experience:

Definitely go with Hexadrone (prob Hex-D), as it is non-methylated and yields far greater benefits than Epistane...and I have used both on countless occasions. Methyldiaz and Hexadrone are my 2 favorite prohormones I have ever used. Hexadrone is a fantastic cutter for that ripped and vascular look without the bloat and lackluster results of Epistane.
Do you know where I can get some reputable hex, I ran it in about 5yrs ago and it was great to me, but the only brand I can find now is "aggressive labs hexed", and I dont know anything about their formula. I have ran their dmz with good results but I saw a thread earlier today that made me rethink if I should buy their hexadrone.

R

Russettau

Awards
I react really well to epistane, though it seems to do best stacked with a 19nor. Haven’t used hex so can’t comment.
I have also reacted very well to epistane but the last run I did with it I had alot of lethargy idk if that had to do with me running it numerous times or maybe my body chemistry changed idk lol, thanks for the response tho I like talking this kinda stuff

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you know where I can get some reputable hex, I ran it in about 5yrs ago and it was great to me, but the only brand I can find now is "aggressive labs hexed", and I dont know anything about their formula. I have ran their dmz with good results but I saw a thread earlier today that made me rethink if I should buy their hexadrone.
I know of one person on here that used Agressive Labz Hexadrone as his first prohormone run ever...and reported feeling nothing. That tells me it is for sure a bunk product..

J

jusstinnn

Awards
PRE’s Hex. You can search them on AM, they’re reputable and there’s some sponsors floating around. You can use the code AM10 for a discount.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d say epistane hands down. Stronger than Hexadrone and I’ve never experienced any noticeable sides while on 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I officially have some Hex-D on the way and I know exactly how this stuff should feel. I will report back with my thoughts on the quality of this product.

R

Russettau

Awards
I officially have some Hex-D on the way and I know exactly how this stuff should feel. I will report back with my thoughts on the quality of this product.
Awesome thanks man, like i said i took it years ago and it was awesome, got me nice and veiny bit I have heard there are alot of bunk hexadrone makers out there, I just dont want to waste my money lol

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry for the bump, but hows the Hex-D treating you?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the bump, but hows the Hex-D treating you?
Well, I am on day 6 of using Hex-D and it’s definitely not as potent as my prior 3 brands which I used to keep around 100mg/day. It has always hit me quickly when I have worked it into a stack.

I have been doing 300mg per day of Hex-D and certainly could do more. The 100mg capsules feel more like 20-30mg capsules of the Hexadrone I have used in the past. It now makes sense to me when I have seen other members dosing this in the 300-400mg range.

While this was a bit disappointing, it’s still a nice product :)

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, I am on day 6 of using Hex-D and it’s definitely not as potent as my prior 3 brands which I used to keep around 100mg/day. It has always hit me quickly when I have worked it into a stack.

I have been doing 300mg per day of Hex-D and certainly could do more. The 100mg capsules feel more like 20-30mg capsules of the Hexadrone I have used in the past. It now makes sense to me when I have seen other members dosing this in the 300-400mg range.

Nice, I've been looking at this product to run after my PCT for my andro cycle. Obviously with a solid amount of time between.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Where did you buy your Hex?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I am officially in PCT now. I just had to throw Hex-D into the end of my recent short cycle so I could see for myself how their Hexadrone product felt and find out how people were dosing it so high.

I will save the rest of my bottle for my next cycle and likely get more so I have a good run ready for next time..