EPISTANE (Olympus Labs)

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Epistane, not Sup3r Epi, not Epiandro, Olympus Labs EP15TANE. I found a source that had a bottle (120x 15mg) for a decent price so I gave it a go. Should be in the mailbox next week. I'm curious to see if the bottle has an expiration date on it and/or a manufactured date. The labeling is consistent with the design of all the current Olympus Labs products, and upon google searching OL Epistane, I found pictures of a much different and seemingly older labeling scheme.

How old is too old for epistane?
Is it wise to use this as a standalone PH for cutting?
Thoughts on stacking with Ostarine?

Choppedjunior

Awards
Yes, Epistane, not Sup3r Epi, not Epiandro, Olympus Labs EP15TANE. I found a source that had a bottle (120x 15mg) for a decent price so I gave it a go. Should be in the mailbox next week. I'm curious to see if the bottle has an expiration date on it and/or a manufactured date. The labeling is consistent with the design of all the current Olympus Labs products, and upon google searching OL Epistane, I found pictures of a much different and seemingly older labeling scheme.

1) Ive read that the potency lost due to age is very minimal over a long period of time.
2) I would deff add in some form of a test base. I ran Epistane with TD Tr3st and loved it. cut up hard. and the alpha feeling was the best i wish i could feel like that all the time.
3) not sure haven't run Ostraine,

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If you got it from the same place I did, then the expiration date is 2019.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL didn't put any expiration dates on their ph/ds

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
EP15TANE is available in the UK and ships to North America.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
If this is your first time with epistane, I would just run it with a test base like Dermacrine. For cutting, I'd recommend running for 6 weeks...30-45mg should be plenty.

If you're experienced, and really looking to cut, you might want to try adding some 11-keto.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
It is good way past that date on the bottle assuming is been stored properly. I used CEL Estane about a year ago that expired back in 2013 or something like that with the same results as new.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just order myself some too... In the mail. Plan on using Epi-Andro with it.

Skeptik

Awards

If it stays couple of years it converts in pheraplex(source:YouTube 44 on swole),
Best anabolic chanel, hands down