Epistane: Not the effects I was looking for

TJ3200

Awards
Taking RPN Havoc at 30mgs per day, currently on day 18. I take liver support, a daily and Hawthorn Berry as well.

So far I have seen very little strength gains, little size gains, I have swollen lymph nodes in neck and lethargic (not terrible though)

I have seen an increase in vascularity.

Wondering if i should continue or stop here now. Im not sure if 18 days is long enough to tell, but the swollen lymph nodes and tiredness are getting to me. I have checked BP and its fine 123/82.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
I havent personally run epistane, but i know standard protocol is 40 mg a day minimun so you may just be underdosing. 30 mg a day at 18 days is a total of 540 mg in your body, which is the same amount most people run in 13.5 days or less depending on if they run at 40mg or more. 13.5 is two weeks basically which is when most prohormones begin to kick in.

Are your diet and training in check?

TJ3200

Awards
That could be true, I was just going at 30mgs per day because i was planning to do 4 weeks at 30mg as Havoc only contains 90 caps. Yes, diet and training are good. Maybe im just expecting to see a huge difference, where epistane might not provide that.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
That could be true, I was just going at 30mgs per day because i was planning to do 4 weeks at 30mg as Havoc only contains 90 caps. Yes, diet and training are good. Maybe im just expecting to see a huge difference, where epistane might not provide that.
Epistane is usually known to give good strength gains but is primarily known for leaning you out and increasing muscle hardness/definition. I say stick with it until the end and see if anything changes, as long as you have all the necessary support supps on hand.

If nothing else happens i would suggest 40-60mg a day if you were to ever run it again in the future, that seems to be the consensus

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
4 weeks is too short. 6 is much better for epi as its slower to kick in. 18 days prob isn't long enough to have seen too much.

also, 30mg is pretty much the lowest dose you should use. 45 is probably better and if i were you i would prob bump it up and get a second bottle. 4 weeks at 30mg is just not enough.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with the others, the cycle is just too short. Epi kicked in right away when I bridged it from lgd but when I started off with Epi it took until week 4 until it really kicked in in my opinion. I believe Epi is a slow starter, also you can get results off of 30mg, I did off of OL's brand but you will need more than 4 weeks to truly let it shine.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
This isn't Superdrol or Dianabol man, it's not 3 weeks and you're arnie. Give it some time brother buy another bottle, if money's an issue then dont run a cycle

TJ3200

Awards
I will definitely give it more time and bump it up to 40 mg's. My biggest concern was the swollen neck and lethargy, im not sure thats very common when taking a PH like Epistane. I will let you know how it goes as i increase the dosage and time on.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5-6 weeks should be what your looking at

seems like its working, your getting all the bad side effects/ strength will come a lil into 3 week.

keep your diet in check and increase water intake should be min of gallon and up to 2

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking RPN Havoc at 30mgs per day, currently on day 18. I take liver support, a daily and Hawthorn Berry as well.

So far I have seen very little strength gains, little size gains, I have swollen lymph nodes in neck and lethargic (not terrible though)

I have seen an increase in vascularity.

Wondering if i should continue or stop here now. Im not sure if 18 days is long enough to tell, but the swollen lymph nodes and tiredness are getting to me. I have checked BP and its fine 123/82.
Your dose is too low, plain and simple.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I just finished an 8 week cycle of epistane, 4 andro and 11 oxo switched to 11 kt. I gained 4 lbs and leaned out a little bit. Not what I was expecting, by week 4 I was thinking it was bunk then I bumped it up to 40 mg and started seeing a little bit of results. Nothing major. I gained more from osta shred and dermacrine. After 8 weeks of osta I had to buy new shirts and my jeans were too tight around the quads.

I have gained more weight on pct with my clomid and anafuse then the entire cycle. I feel like epistane is either hit or miss and for me it was a miss.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished an 8 week cycle of epistane, 4 andro and 11 oxo switched to 11 kt. I gained 4 lbs and leaned out a little bit. Not what I was expecting, by week 4 I was thinking it was bunk then I bumped it up to 40 mg and started seeing a little bit of results. Nothing major. I gained more from osta shred and dermacrine. After 8 weeks of osta I had to buy new shirts and my jeans were too tight around the quads.

I have gained more weight on pct with my clomid and anafuse then the entire cycle. I feel like epistane is either hit or miss and for me it was a miss.
I would say it was bunk then. As epistane is a very very strong compound. Not sure why it's recommended as a starting hormone. There is a lot of people who say it's their favorite oral. Your gains probably all came for 4andro and 11oxo/11kt, which sounds about right for an andro cycle like that

Joe12

Joe12

Awards

I gained 12lb in two months when using Anafuse.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
If you don't feel anything from an AAS like epistane then it was/is bunk.